Leblue's Luscious Linguine (Healer OT)

100 Blood Elf Priest
Boo

Eek.
90 Pandaren Priest
05/10/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Nerfheals
Boo

Eek.

Nerf, are you EVER going to get a new hat? That thing is hideous.
90 Tauren Priest
I think he looks regal.

So, two people from my raid just quit from burn out apparently. I might be forced to go Shadow now, at least occasionally. I'mma give it a try. Pewpewlazerz and such.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Nerf, are you EVER going to get a new hat? That thing is hideous.

It's why I wear it.

I think he looks regal.

But this works too.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't place what you look like, but it reminds me of something
100 Pandaren Monk
Misty mistweaving...I'm going to start writing a MW guide for the CTR forums, but I keep procrastinating. Someone give me a good reason not to procrastinate.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There is no good reason
90 Night Elf Monk
i kinda want to write a MW guide. like, for these forums. Wanna work together? You can take all the credit, since i have no credibility as a raider.
90 Pandaren Priest
i kinda want to write a MW guide. like, for these forums. Wanna work together? You can take all the credit, since i have no credibility as a raider.

I don't think you need to, as long as you stick with what you know and theorycrafting. Mistweaving in a 5 man isn't really the same as Mistweaving in a raid. I mean, for one, you get the most ah...well...er... "interesting" tanks. >.>
90 Night Elf Monk
Well, I've done Mistweaving in LFR, and that's exactly why I don't feel qualified to give answers to things like "is fistweaving viable in a raid setting?"

On the other hand, I'm also answering most of the MW questions that pop up on this board. I feel qualified to do part of a guide.

Slightly on topic, I tanked LFR Horridon without any problems and that dino hits like a little girl :P so I may try doing that on Normal tonight. My new raid group can't get past the first door, so I'm thinking about bringing some strategy and advice .... as well as better tanking. The raid leader seems to have decided that Horridon is A WALL and we just go down to Heart of Fear after a wipe or two.
Edited by Rainbodash on 5/10/2013 2:37 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Getting a 14k/yr scholarship, 2 and a half weeks in Australia, get to stay in resorts, hang out with the wildlife, and meet some dignitaries this summer. Best news I've heard in a while.

If there's any high school age people that read this part of the forums and want to do something similar send me an in game mail and I'll try to set you up. The program I'm doing this through often times requires a recommendation from a prior participant for you to be considered, and I'd probably be able to help you out.

Edit: Is pavlova as good as it looks?
Edited by Röthtwo on 5/10/2013 2:40 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Priest
Well, I've done Mistweaving in LFR, and that's exactly why I don't feel qualified to give answers to things like "is fistweaving viable in a raid setting?"

On the other hand, I'm also answering most of the MW questions that pop up on this board. I feel qualified to do part of a guide.

Slightly on topic, I tanked LFR Horridon without any problems and that dino hits like a little girl :P so I may try doing that on Normal tonight. My new raid group can't get past the first door, so I'm thinking about bringing some strategy and advice .... as well as better tanking. The raid leader seems to have decided that Horridon is A WALL and we just go down to Heart of Fear after a wipe or two.

Horridon can be tricky, but everyone just needs to know what they're doing.

The first few nights of attempts, we we barely getting past the first door and we thought that the boss was just too hard for us. Then we were getting to the 3rd door, and we got stuck there for a little bit, but once we cleared that, we basically had the boss.

Once we downed him, we've one shot him every time. Just the other day, we one shot him and someone in the guild asked "Wow, did they nerf him?" I said "no, we just got a lot better at doing the fight".

So you'll get it down, people just need to know what they're doing. Make sure people aren't standing in stuff and are interrupting everything, and healers need to be on top of dispels. The most dangerous parts of the fight are avoidable, and especially make sure that no one is getting hit by Double Swipe, it's really easy to avoid but will wreck a group if people are getting hit by it.
83 Pandaren Shaman
Getting a 14k/yr scholarship, 2 and a half weeks in Australia, get to stay in resorts, hang out with the wildlife, and meet some dignitaries this summer. Best news I've heard in a while.

If there's any high school age people that read this part of the forums and want to do something similar send me an in game mail and I'll try to set you up. The program I'm doing this through often times requires a recommendation from a prior participant for you to be considered, and I'd probably be able to help you out.

Edit: Is pavlova as good as it looks?

that sounds awesome. congrats!
90 Pandaren Priest

Well, that's what I mean, though. I don't think your lack of raid experience is an issue, as long as you don't try to talk about stuff you don't actually know for yourself. You can theorycraft all you want, and it is true that a lot of people need some ah...direction...even in LFR. Very few people address 5 man content and LFR. It's a niche that could really be filled.
83 Pandaren Shaman
also, only two more exams! so far I did well on 2 and meh on another. my next ones are the ones I'm least prepared for. >.<

BUT then I'm done! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy summer
100 Dwarf Priest
also, only two more exams! so far I did well on 2 and meh on another. my next ones are the ones I'm least prepared for. >.<

BUT then I'm done! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy summer

Today was my last day of class, I have 3 finals over the next two weeks.

But since I work at a college bookstore, finals week also means buyback week. I'm working 34 hours next week, and I get to spend every one of them disappointing then with very low buyback prices =(
96 Tauren Monk
finals done. nerves exploding. help.
83 Pandaren Shaman
But since I work at a college bookstore, finals week also means buyback week. I'm working 34 hours next week, and I get to spend every one of them disappointing then with very low buyback prices =(

ah, you're one of them...
90 Dwarf Priest

I would try to help but classes registered for. Mine too.
90 Pandaren Priest

*hugs*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]