Leblue's Luscious Linguine (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Druid
^ Yeah I don't get why they do that either! Always willing to help if you need it :D

Have queued with several others lol! Alliance tends to suck at mines but rock at kotmogu (which is one of my favs!).
100 Blood Elf Monk
It's nice to have that chapter of my education behind me. Now for the hard stuff. lol
100 Blood Elf Mage
Finally finished A Test of Valor. Yay, I can get my next legendary whatever, right?

WRONG.

I can't believe we have to win two BGs to continue the quest line. I did Temple of Kotmogu twice and we got slaughtered both times. I can't stand PvP. I'm terrible at it and I don't have the gear for it, but now I'm forced to do it until I can win for this stupid quest. AAAAAAAAARGH.

I just bite the bullet and repeatedly queue until you get them. It actually didn't take me *that* long and I even killed a few people :)
100 Dwarf Priest
^ Yeah I don't get why they do that either! Always willing to help if you need it :D

Have queued with several others lol! Alliance tends to suck at mines but rock at kotmogu (which is one of my favs!).

I haven't tried Mines yet, but we got completely destroyed in Kotmogu, it was awful. As bad as I was, I wasn't even the worst Alliance player.

I suspect that PvP might be slightly more fun if I had a PvP trinket though.
90 Pandaren Monk
Uh oh! Cap incoming!
90 Dwarf Priest
It honestly didn't take that much effort to brush through that part of the quest. I just kept queueing and wandering about healing people till I got killed. And if I did nothing the whole time but get killed that was fine as well. It felt like "Are you sure you don't like PvP? Try it!"

Tried it. Sure I still don't like it. But at least I am now collecting secrets...
90 Pandaren Priest
I haven't tried Mines yet, but we got completely destroyed in Kotmogu, it was awful. As bad as I was, I wasn't even the worst Alliance player.

I suspect that PvP might be slightly more fun if I had a PvP trinket though.

I'm sure we can get a group together to get you those wins. It's not that bad with a group.
90 Dwarf Priest
...and some kitty peed in my underwear drawer.
90 Pandaren Priest

Damn. What'd you do to piss her off?
90 Dwarf Priest
05/10/2013 07:57 PMPosted by Tiriel

Damn. What'd you do to piss her off?

Him.

No clue. Cat box was cleanish. Food bowl had kibble.
100 Night Elf Priest
Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and my mog

and my awesome healing

I think the paladin was slacking cuz I got up to 80k
90 Pandaren Priest
Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and my mog

and my awesome healing

I think the paladin was slacking cuz I got up to 80k

Dreamling, WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?!
Dreamling, WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?!

Real healers do not need pants. Clearly evidenced by the fact that I wear pants. I am not a real healer.

edit: Also, Leblue is hateful. I tried to creepily stalk him on an alt and he figured out it was me after the first whisper. :(
Edited by Morenn on 5/10/2013 8:53 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
One step closer.

Riôt
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't wear pants!
100 Night Elf Priest
I sparkle better without pants :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good Healers don't wear pants,

Great healers wear steel plated pants.
Actually I lied, I don't have pants... a have a ROBE.

robe > pants
90 Night Elf Druid
Good healers are always naked :D

CAPPP?!
100 Pandaren Monk
Not quite?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]