Leblue's Luscious Linguine (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We had 4 pieces of spirit cloth drop last night. Guess how many cloth healers we had? RL says, "Hey lock, are you SURE you can't convert spirit to hit?"
90 Night Elf Priest
Cloth with spirit on it?

What's...that?

Edit: What's a good gameplay stream/recording program that's preferably free? To you know... do that thing with twitch.
Edited by Naérdriel on 5/8/2013 10:19 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Also it's not holy, so there's that.

/cry
90 Human Priest
As long as Chakra is as awkward as it is, I don't think I'll properly enjoy playing Holy in 10s. However, 5.3's destruction of borrowed time is going to make me a sad Disc priest.
90 Night Elf Priest
As long as Chakra is as awkward as it is, I don't think I'll properly enjoy playing Holy in 10s. However, 5.3's destruction of borrowed time is going to make me a sad Disc priest.

Oh man, I haven't even looked at this change yet. I make ample use of this.

sad day
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cast some shields evry. stop being bad
90 Human Priest
I need to check the PTR again and look at a log, but last I did it wasn't lowering the GCD. Which is beyond stupid.
(ie, pws->flash heal/smite, you have 15% of a gcd of dead time)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will feed you to Tortos
90 Dwarf Priest
Hahaha Tim.

(This is funny particularly to me because we all in my family love Monty Python and myself and siblings are named Wolfgar Malcolm, Aislinn Roxanne, Laila-Rose Marie and...Timothy Phillip.)
90 Dwarf Priest
He drops a trinket?

I only thought he dropped thunderforged agi staves (Jalak's Maelstrom Staff). Dropped 3 weeks in a row.

We have no one who can use it.

....=(

He's dropped neck pieces most of the time. The one piece that every single person in the raid has 522 because of the valor one. The first kill, he dropped TWO of them, we DEed both. It was very sad.
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/08/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Evry
As long as Chakra is as awkward as it is, I don't think I'll properly enjoy playing Holy in 10s.

Holy currently boils down to "Spec DI. Be in Sanc. Cast PoH a lot. Spam DI procs. Giggle."

It's ridiculously fun in a "this is probably OP" sense. (shhh, don't tell GC)
90 Dwarf Priest

Quiet you!
/giggle
90 Night Elf Priest
05/08/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Kaels
As long as Chakra is as awkward as it is, I don't think I'll properly enjoy playing Holy in 10s.

Holy currently boils down to "Spec DI. Be in Sanc. Cast PoH a lot. Spam DI procs. Giggle."

That's what I do in 5 mans when I dust off the 'ole Holy spec.

Love holy, just afraid I'll oom like it's going out of style.
90 Human Priest
05/08/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Kaels

Pretty much. Super PoM is pretty amazing and fun (lol 2pc). However, not all damage patterns fit it well, and you run into the same issue that disc has with PoH in that you want to use it for everything simply because the DI proc is worth so much.

I rather like the current mix of spells I get to use as disc >:P
90 Dwarf Priest
Well, for the fights I was in last night Echoes of Light, PoM and either hymn of level 90 talent wear in the top 3.
90 Night Elf Priest
So I should lolholy now that I have the t15 2pc?

Hmm.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Love holy, just afraid I'll oom like it's going out of style.

With your gear? Nah. Even Kaels doesn't OOM much with his 8k Spirit in his pretend-healing gear with DPS trinkets. This is my real healer, and I have tons of mana. Way easier to manage than my poor pally that I ditched at the same item level.
Edited by Kaelesto on 5/8/2013 11:03 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, for the fights I was in last night Echoes of Light, PoM and either hymn of level 90 talent wear in the top 3.

I pretty much always manage to get PoM at #1, although in fights with real damage PoH competes with it.
90 Night Elf Priest
....So tonight I'll do some testing in lfr (don't judge me!) and see how I like it.

I need to set my holy spec up for healing, not trolling LFR with 60-70k dps. heh.

What's your rotation? smite x duration of fight
90 Pandaren Monk
beep.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]