[Recruitment] 1/13H This Game is SO Hard

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this.

About "This Game is SO Hard"

We are a guild founded off Vanilla experienced players. Our sole focus when playing this game is to progress to new bosses and get out of the old content. Farm content is dull, and if that's all WoW had to offer, we wouldn't be playing. Getting those first kills on tough fights are why we play this game. Aside from that we do enjoy busting each others balls, and having a good time on fights that we can do with our eyes closed. We like to joke and goof around while still getting content cleared; but when it comes to new content, the jokes end and we get serious.

Community

We are looking for players that realize WoW is more MMO and less RPG. By which we mean that we want players that recognize the social aspect and goals of this game. Let's be honest, if this were a single player game it would be very dull. We want people that are active online, enjoy hanging out outside of raids, and generally just fun to play with. While we do enjoy goofing on each other, we also want people that understand what respect means, and how to give and earn it. You need to be the kind of player that understands the guild's success is your success.

We want the best that your class has to offer. Are you always looking for ways to improve yourself? Are you trying to figure out what a person of your class did to “beat” you rather than sum it up as gear or RNG? Do you look forward to wipes and progression? Do you like everything WoW has to offer? If so, we want you!

NO DRAMA

Practically every serious guild makes this promise. Most fail to deliver. We understand that one of the biggest guild killers is stupid, pointless drama. Should an issue arise that can not be immediately resolved, then the offending person(s) are simply removed from raid and we continue on without them; leaving them to wait until we're done with the raid before we deal with them. The raid comes first, always. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the moment you step foot into a raid with 9 other people, you are no longer on your time. You're on the guilds time. It isn't your 3 hours spent raiding that night, it is the raids collective 3 hours spent raiding that night. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE has the right to waste it.

Goals

Our goal in our guild is to build a strong community that we can say we are the best here. We wish to push for US top 100, with this we can start towards competing and only go up.

Recruitment

We are currently looking for a Tank and a Mage, but well experienced built players are always looked at.

We are targeting players who are looking to excel in a team progression format. We are also willing to speak to groups of players and or people who are tired of their current guilds and looking for a push. Again, we seek only great players to push and pass our goals to make names for themselves. We have the leadership and Council, now just looking for you.

If you feel you or a group of players in your guild are leaps and bounds ahead of your fellow raiders in skill / desire to push content hard and do it properly, OR if you are a recruitment officer / GM and want the best for your skilled players but tired of endless player hunting to round your roster out and just want join your best with our best - we want you! don't carry players who can't grasp simple concepts and game mechanics anymore, talk with us and be apart of something great!

Raid Schedule

Our Raid times are as follows:

- Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am
- Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am
- Sunday 9:00pm - 12:00am
- Realm Server Time

Loot

Our loot Council decides who gets what. Be good to us and we will be good to you.
The deciding factors are:
1. Attendance
2. Performance
3. Attitude

Contact & Information

If you are interested, please leave a short bio of yourself and your RealID and we will contact you.
If you seek more information you can contact me directly through our RealIDs:
Xaphus#1471
Bellissimo#1953

If you want to check us out and or apply please feel free to contact any member and ask for an Officer.
Edited by Xaphys on 5/22/2013 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tl;dr.

Nerd.
Reply Quote
still looking.
Reply Quote
Looking for Mage and Fury Warrior / DK Tank!

11/12N clearing 12/12 soon
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
arms warrior? :D
Reply Quote
sure msg me in-game we can talk. sorry didnt get to you lastnight :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hey I wasn't sure if u would be interested in a Blood DK I sent u a realid request. Check me out and let me know!
Reply Quote
hey sorry for the error, my battle tag was incorrect its Xaphus#1471 but yes I'm very interested in speaking with ya. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cheers, filling out nicely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looking for Mage for Core Group!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Still Looking!
Edited by Xaphus on 5/14/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1/13 heroic as guild now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any room for a holy pally?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
sorry no space for a holy paladin at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Would really love to raid with you guys however i cant raid until like 10pm on Sundays.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We're currently solid on raiders, could use back ups for raids and just more people in general to join to do fun stuff with. We've been working on last tiers' metas and PvPing after raids but seems like we never have quite a full group for off nights.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]