Perfect example of what worldpvp is about.

90 Worgen Warlock
So last night.. its thursday.. our guild has scheduled rated bgs 4 nights a week.. we have 3 teams.. 2 teams take thursday off and one team still is going.

One of the teams is mine and my officer tomkins team. So while chatting with some folks I normally don't get to group up with I decided to go have fun at the Alliance pvp vendors.. its 12 of us. As we are having fun fighting the horde there.. one of my members states alliance vanguard is heading over with like 35 guys. after we both work over the horde there..
Surfadvisory whispers hey.. we are heading over to the island want to join us?

I Said sure.. I get on their vent while I Am on our guilds teamspeak3 server directing my guild. Tomkins is frapping the entire encounter on the island and that will get posted.
We balloon into a full 40 man raid of our own and have ha10 and some flag members in our group. we meet iwc in the middle wipe them several times till the point we actually force Iwc and into actually zoning into Throne of thunder raid. Yes Last night Iwc got to enjoy some pve content.

So I Am talking with Surf we are going to the horde base.. Flag's leader Kag. aka Wuss.
Sees us on the water.. water walking our way over.. and instead of following issues the order for his guild to go back to alliance base.. like a damn idiot. So we continue with av back down to Exhilaration and AV working together. We continued battling we get pushed back. So we reset at the Alliance base. Now IWC thinks they can take the alliance base.. and instead we wipe them again.

None of that was planned. It was a random chance that we all met up and got together and grouped up. That is what world pvp really is about.

Its not about Messing IWC to give them some advanced warning. Its about suprise.. you did not expect that and the apparent Crapstorm that rose because of it.

To Surf Dude that was a blast I know my members were having fun and if we had had our normal members on we would have been all exhilaration with you instead having Runs like a girl spoiling the fun. Look forward to doing it again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://imgur.com/TuHjrpY <<Jedi usosilly
I also know better than to take my 16 guys to their camp when they were rezzing and picking off the stragglers rushing across the map..WE were the ones that wiped their healers out with our stealth team and our group topped the 7/10 highest DPS along with topping heals. All you managed to do was troll chat when I tried to get the group to reset and push together..and you died like a punk for it and IWC got to gloat.

Perfect example of subpar players letting their ego over-ride better judgement...and it wasnt mine <flag>/Hax10 1 - IWC 1 - Exhil- 0
Edited by Kagrénac on 5/3/2013 3:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Orion plants the Flag of Ownership in the corpse of Guldanna.

Hide yo bads, hide yo wife.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Flag did jack squat they were there after we had wiped them already and then when it got slightly interesting they ran off. Please you make a post about how your guild was the reason that Iwc went down. Biggest props goes to ALLIANCE VANGUARD. They had the numbers. you didn't want to seriously do anything because you felt overwhelmed. You had a chance to stick it out but again you wussed like a chump .. then after all the battling is over when it was late and folks were heading to bed then you wanted to setup a battle with iwc for 10 on 10 as if to save face. Seriously that was pathetic. Going forward when we and alliance are working together FLag can go sit on the alliance base with their thumbs up their !@#. We will not be taking any of you. HaX10 is good to join us. When your guild mates realize how bad you handled it last night maybe they will get a better idea.

The nerve of you to try and make a post as if you planned or did anything heroic last night lol. What a punk. When the video gets posted the proof will be there as we all see your wimp of a command calling your guild to run back to alliance base as we were successfully pushing them back. It was as if you were frightened at the idea that group was going to succeed and you didn't want to see it happen so you though it better to sabotage it and just run away. And then your guild mates like idiots listened to you. stupid stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As a neutral party, Exhilaration is out of their damn minds.

When I joined the raid there was about 20 people and Kag had leader. He maintained leader throughout the entire first round of back-and-forth until Tomkins decided to tell Kag over raid chat that "they're" not going to play defensive, and runs off with half the raid to the Horde base. If I was Kag I'd have pulled my people out, too. I don't care if your guild may or may not have the majority of their members in a raid group, you listen to whoever has raid leader. It's childish and annoying to see Alliance able to field the numbers but not the attitude to deal with Horde.

I swear to God Alliance is going to implode if the cycle of half-assed world PvP and forum gloating over who should take credit doesn't stop. This isn't high school, I don't give a !@#$ if <flag> or <HAx10> or <AV> start the raid, whoever has raid leader is in charge. We need to start posting Alliance victory threads, not guild victories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OP is full on stupid. (whisper me in game for screenshots) Please don't try to reason, ever with him.

http://imgur.com/Yk0mPSG
Edited by Beckinsaile on 5/3/2013 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I had raid lead you idiot and gave everyone assit to invite. Kag had only assist.
Its ok most of my guild av is either working or a sleep when they get on they post the truth as well. and as I said we had fraps going showing everything.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why can't this crap ever stop. We manage to get the largest alliance wpvp group assembled probably ever. Chase horde all over the map. They push back. Back and forth a bit.

Now Instead of saying nice job, or was fun, its a pissing contest.

I will remain neutral. If I am available for wpvp I will join whatever group asks first.

Good job to all the guilds involved last night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Everything Pissedjedi said is correct, for some reason Kag is jelly and trying to take credit.

Last night's WPvP was Surf , Jedi and me leading about 60 people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good job guys
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bottom line

<IWC>'s raid got GOT.

Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

When I joined the raid there was about 20 people and Kag had leader. He maintained leader throughout the entire first round of back-and-forth until Tomkins decided to tell Kag over raid chat that "they're" not going to play defensive, and runs off with half the raid to the Horde base. If I was Kag I'd have pulled my people out, too. I don't care if your guild may or may not have the majority of their members in a raid group, you listen to whoever has raid leader. It's childish and annoying to see Alliance able to field the numbers but not the attitude to deal with Horde.

I swear to God Alliance is going to implode if the cycle of half-assed world PvP and forum gloating over who should take credit doesn't stop. This isn't high school, I don't give a !@#$ if <flag> or <HAx10> or <AV> start the raid, whoever has raid leader is in charge. We need to start posting Alliance victory threads, not guild victories.

We did pull our guys. Then they wiped.

But they can try and take cred all they want. They know who got the ball rolling.
Even better when one of the other guilds talking crap said "don't make us get flag out here"

All in all it was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Thanks Vex for the post. I knew there was more going on with us But for someone to come in and make a thread as if he started the groups was running the groups and suggest they were the ones who did all the work. Is insane. I give props to Surf and AV because they had the majority last night. IF Flag had actually come on and said..yup it was awesome last night we had 4 different guilds working together.. props to everyone. I would have been happy to post a follow up and say yes. instead he gets on and crows about his guild and ignores everyone else that was really there. Crazy crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bottom line

<IWC>'s raid got GOT.

This^^^^^^^^

Don't care who was lead, we as a collective group walked into their base, mops in hand.

When we were done cleaning up, we went and defended our base, mops in hand and Jahrule running away.

Hell, even Rally's commented on what a good job we COLLECTIVELY did as a group last night

This was arguably the best WPVP battle and Alliance victory in my short time playing this game and being on this sever. I was watching health bars fall so fast i could not find the next target fast enough.

Good job to all Alliance that participated.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
lots of fun last night guys, i tip my hat to all of you who came out and gave us a run for our money, hope to see you guys get back together like that soon i think the whole server had a blast last night!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
why do i always miss the fun :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

I'll back this up.
The reason why we were playing defensively was because of the fact that they were rezzing behind us. Pincer attacks may be dramatic, but taking one up the rear didn't seem too welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]