Perfect example of what worldpvp is about.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Clarification of last nights events from the perspective of a marked Ironwolf healer:
We went out to honor vendor, I was on my rogue, AV was wiping as we kept trickling in. They moved to the Isle and Rallys gave the the command to follow. So we did. Little did we know we would be facing the largest amount of Alliance that I personally have seen since 120 were brought to Orgrimmar.
First we engaged Exhiliration below the stairs at Nalak, we wiped them and then I had eyes on Olred.
I followed Olred with a few and of course we went to the AV hive, which was a lot bigger than previously thought. Once again it was obvious we would be facing the command of Surfadvisory, true pro. We got our asses handed to us so I lead IWC into the shado pan cave, a mistake on my part due to the fact we were pinned down hard.
We were taking AV and Exhiliration one by one but <flag> was also there and was giving us the best fight they've ever given, I'm giving the credit there to Beckinsale and Young. We were forced to scatter as a group was gathered near our base on the island, we split off the best we could and beaconed.
We engaged AV and Exhiliration on the bridge and held them back until our full group was regrouped and we wiped them while they ran, <flag> was leaving us to do us at this point, <flag> had won the night in my opinion.
Once again they attacked our base but this time from behind. After a long fought fight we were able to push the larger force into the water and separate them while doing so. After that they went back to Shrine.
Rallys gave credit to the large force of Alliance and us for a well fought fight.

Edit: After the first big engagement we got baited into a huge force outside the Violet Hold, it was like fighting IWC.
Edited by Helladin on 5/3/2013 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/03/2013 03:20 AMPosted by Kagrénac
I also know better than to take my 16 guys to their camp when they were rezzing and picking off the stragglers rushing across the map..WE were the ones that wiped their healers out with our stealth team

Absolute truth, I haven't figured out how I want to handle that stealth team yet but I'm definitely feeling the pressure.
From the Isle I gathered a group to that guerilla business in Stormwind. Before we could leave though Kagrenac had lead <flag> to fight in Durotar, a suicide mission of bad !@# proportion, they were wiped but I was getting some PTSD from Hostility. Black hawk down we went down for Nostro as he was shot down, still went for our objective, didn't make it we got caught in the canals for a helluva a fight where we would lose.
From their I took my boys to the old barracks and engaged AV. We won and hastily ported out due the incoming force of a lot more than 8 Horde in Stormwind. The portal was to Stonard, another error on my part for the night was not taking us back to Org after going to Stonard. Instead Kyo and I dueled for a little practice before we were converged upon by <flag> who wiped us promptly, before I could lead the counter attack my internet messed up and/or I was ddosd, while an AV group was nearby.
We engaged Blom and company on top of a hill south of Stonard, we wiped them after a tough fight and backed off because they were on a hill, they did the same when Hobs died alone up there. From there we took a challenge from AV and engaged them with 12 in the blasted lands, unfortunatly the other 16 of their group phased into Kyo's gorefiend's when we engaged. We were wiped and ultimately defeated by the sheer force of numbers. From there we returned to Orgrimmar.
Edited by Helladin on 5/3/2013 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Twas a fun fight I bet you were a bit surprised by the raids we had assembled when we had that first big fight. Good times. Wish there were less guards (for both sides).
Edited by Vexlander on 5/3/2013 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Twas a fun fight I bet you were a bit surprised by the raids we had assembled when we had that first big fight. Good times. Wish there were less guards (for both sides).

Oh Absolutely dude, it was astounding and even Rallys gave you guys credit.

In Orgrimmar Blom and company were in the hills surrounded the city and we engaged him as such taking some of his group in the hills. From there we ALL flew to Crossroads. When we were landing it once again looked like 17 to our 16, when we landed many more phased in and we were wiped.
While flying above trying to figure out our next move a group of pugs from another server had engaged AV and Hobs lead us down to back them up, they were wiped.
From there they attacked Crossroads from the east side and we took them on with some of the pugs, we chased them down the road halfway to Ratchet wiping their whole group along the way.
That's how the night ended for me. Excellent pvp all around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I missed the post Isle stuff, hopefully we can get some big fights this weekend on the isle - we should build on the King of the Hill style mid fight on the Isle.

As you know well Ally WPvP participation has been shakey this expo, IWC has fenerally dominated any (all?) large scale PvP. Hopefully last night is a sign of more competitve things to come.
Edited by Vexlander on 5/3/2013 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I missed the post Isle stuff, hopefully we can get some big fights this weekend on the isle - we should build on the King of the Hill style mid fight on the Isle.

As you know well Ally WPvP participation has been shakey this expo, IWC has fenerally dominated any (all?) large scale PvP. Hopefully last night is a sign of more competitve things to come.

For the most part, I believed we had a chance while I was Alliance but I'm a Horde player. That's just how it is. I'm sure there will be world pvp. There always is when I'm around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Edited because wpvp happened on pvp server
Edited by Mamick on 5/3/2013 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
< :ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL>
………… _________/\_______
\\………. L / o o o o o o o o\_\_
=======LOL===| ROFLcopter ..\
//………. L\_________________/
……………….. __/______\__
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Wasn't there, wish I was!! Sounds like you all had fun! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
OP is full on stupid. (whisper me in game for screenshots) Please don't try to reason, ever with him.

http://imgur.com/Yk0mPSG

Classic Jedi - "Our guild has more members so we're better."

You can't reason with him, don't try to.

You can tell from his posts alone that he's not all there - I've read emails from Ni9erian money transfer scamers that are more coherent.

ETA: The forum language filter doesn't like the correct spelling of 'Ni9erian'.
Edited by Bigart on 5/3/2013 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Why can't this crap ever stop. We manage to get the largest alliance wpvp group assembled probably ever. Chase horde all over the map. They push back. Back and forth a bit.

Now Instead of saying nice job, or was fun, its a pissing contest.

It's because Jedi thought this was an opportunity to say how awesome he is.

Instead it was just another moment for Jedi to prove his stupidity in public.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why can't this crap ever stop. We manage to get the largest alliance wpvp group assembled probably ever. Chase horde all over the map. They push back. Back and forth a bit.

Now Instead of saying nice job, or was fun, its a pissing contest.

It's because Jedi thought this was an opportunity to say how awesome he is.

Instead it was just another moment for Jedi to prove his stupidity in public.

Chill dude, it was world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sounds like you all had fun! ^_^

Yes it was. It was the best open world pvp I've seen since joining the server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
MVP
why do i always miss the fun :/

You're not the only one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Perfect example of what WPvP is about ...

http://imgur.com/pukpUtp
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Dem rage tells, the epic lewts of ganking.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Kcos
why do i always miss the fun :/

You're not the only one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think there was something missing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmNIgKlsEA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]