Perfect example of what worldpvp is about.

90 Human Mage
^^ Best example to prove it was when everyone had their guild standards planted on the top of the stairs before the horde rush came and we pushed them back. Just looked badass.

Note to self: DO NOT jump into middle of horde yelling leroy.... you will perish
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue
My brothers and sisters why are we fighting amongst our faction. Remember Wpvp is fun when its Alliance vs Horde Not Alliance vs Alliance Vs Horde Vs Alliance.
You know with people complaining that the server ratio is Horde > Alliance I just don't see the point for you guys to fight or argue. Instead we should be working together to keep wpvp fun and keep the horde in check. I may wear this Tabard but in the end if I saw any of my fellow Alliance players in combat 1 v 30 which is typical IWC I would gladly jump in there with my outdated unenchanted gear and fight with heart. Remember we are the underdogs.

As I mentioned before the only way we are going to be able to Crush The horde and disinfect them is with team work.

IWC step up your game

Welcome to BH alliance, swifty, this is all we do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
hi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
we were all in 1 raid with less than 40 players because 3-5 people where offline.

Last night's WPvP was Surf , Jedi and me leading about 60 people.

Which was it?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Based on the group I was in (35), and looking at the pics from the rallys got camped thread another 35 in the other raid.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Wow the bs flowing from helladin and Kag its like you guys actually have to work together to make it real.

I have the skada logs I can post that show what actually happened last night because I started my skada rolls right from the start of the island battles.

I saw what you guys did.. and it was pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I am pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Wow the bs flowing from helladin and Kag its like you guys actually have to work together to make it real.

I have the skada logs I can post that show what actually happened last night because I started my skada rolls right from the start of the island battles.

lol - yes, he's this stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
then after all the battling is over when it was late and folks were heading to bed then you wanted to setup a battle with iwc for 10 on 10 as if to save face

You live in a fantasy world dont you? Lol

FLag can go sit on the alliance base with their thumbs up their !@#. We will not be taking any of you. HaX10 is good to join us. When your guild mates realize how bad you handled it last night maybe they will get a better idea.

I hope you enjoyed your HP bars go to zero as IWC rezzers picked off your aimless rush and pushed you out..I mean its like you didnt regroup and go in..together :O

05/03/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Rekrap
Why can't this crap ever stop.

Because people would rather trash talk in raid when others are trying to get the spread out group back together so that the rezing IWC dont wipe them

05/03/2013 06:19 AMPosted by Vexlander
Everything Pissedjedi said is correct, for some reason Kag is jelly and trying to take credit.

Link 1 thread where Kag said it was <flag> go for it I assure you it wont appear..I defended MY GROUPS ROLE in wiping out their group when we were told by dolts like you that we..were not even there lol
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Jedi

Please keep posting.

Thanks
Reply Quote

you sound pissed pissedjedi
Edited by Ifapwhenisap on 5/3/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
stop posting the more you post the more you look like a douche
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]