One inch punch - Shatter bubbles

90 Orc Death Knight
I think it would fit the class. Like a focused cast punch or One inch punch that breaks bubbles/bops. I think it would be interesting and cool.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I dont really see the need for it to be honest. Rarely is something given without losing losing something in return.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I dont really see the need for it to be honest. Rarely is something given without losing losing something in return.

its a male draenei.... KILL IT WITH FIRE

Sincerely, Melondew :3
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Monk
05/03/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Melondew

ROFL

OT, touch of death... nuff said
Reply Quote
One-Inch Punch:: The Maximum Arm Length for a Gnome.
Edited by Haoh on 5/3/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
shattering bubble and bop would be a bit much imo, melee range purge would be cool tho
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
05/03/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Melondew

Half the reason i made him Draenei. :) To be honest most of my chars are human due to the trinket, but i am actually really liking the Draenei. o_0
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
but i am actually really liking the Draenei. o_0

......*Calls a doctor* no one should ever say,"like" and "Draenei" in the same sentence
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
shattering bubble and bop would be a bit much imo, melee range purge would be cool tho

HAI REQY :D
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Monk
05/04/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Melondew
but i am actually really liking the Draenei. o_0

......*Calls a doctor* no one should ever say,"like" and "Draenei" in the same sentence

I like fem draenei waggle...
Reply Quote

I think it would be nice if they somehow reworked spinning fire blossom to be an offensive dispel with a 1 chi cost, sounds like it would be a nice balanced buff to windwalkers
Edited by Marshmellowx on 5/5/2013 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Seems like over kill.
Reply Quote
Spinning fire blossoms should summon angry dispel zen bees.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
It would be awesome to have an ability that can do that. Maybe a melee cast so it's not a free break because it's not like you can snare or root them with bubble.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaolongnü‎

Jade bees. JADE bees. Maybe they could add it to the monk caster 4th spec.
Reply Quote
05/05/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Irøh

Windwalker.

Mistweaver.

Brewmaster.

Beekeeper.

Ya know what? It fits.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
05/05/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Demitla

Windwalker.

Mistweaver.

Brewmaster.

Beekeeper.

Ya know what? It fits.

It just struck me. We could be a pet class without being a pet class. Instead of shooting bolts of energy at unfortunate souls, we send a tiger to maul their faces, a crane to dive bomb, a dragon to breath fire or an ox to gore folks. And of course, bees to continually sting as a dot or something.
Reply Quote
Can people please not try to "add" a 4th role to everything? I'd rather have a Monk 4th spec built around melee PvP instead, with the [Red Crane Stance]

Seriously, Monks as a Caster role are like Deathknights as a healing role. DOESN'T fit the concept, people.
Edited by Haoh on 5/5/2013 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Can people please not try to "add" a 4th role to everything? I'd rather have a Monk 4th spec built around melee PvP instead, with the [Red Crane Stance]

Seriously, Monks as a Caster role are like Deathknights as a healing role. DOESN'T fit the concept, people.

Well, by casters I meant range attackers. After all, in martial arts films, pugilists are shown to be able to attack from a range with "internal energy", aka chi/chakra etc etc. Perhaps palm strikes from range? Or something to that effect.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

We already control lightning and throw little fire flowers that somehow root people. How does it not fit? We already have a more coherent idea for a ranged dps spec than Demo Locks had all last expansion.

Btw if you want a melee spec that you can play on your monk in PvP I'd try Windwalker. It let's you punch and kick things to your heart's desire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]