Idea for a training guild

24 Dwarf Paladin
Let me start off by saying sorry if this is in the wrong forum, as this is my first post.

I was playing WoW yesterday and i just had the greatest idea or a guild. It is like a leveling guild, except it is intended towards new players. most leveling guilds now focus on people just getting their alts as high as they can goso they can get to the endgame faster, or are just filled with new players and the guild is just basically dead. this guild would be for people are new to wow. Imagine starting wow for the first time again. you wouldn't know what a dungeon is, let alone how the bosses work. you also wouldn't have the heirloom gear that you always use to get alts up to 90 as fast as possible. this guild wold focus on giving new players gear and teaching them about dungeons to get them ready for raids and more serious higher level dungeons. if they need better gear the guild would do whatever they can to help them get it.

i know that this is easier said than done, but does anyone know of any guild with new players in mind on the server. i would love to join one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]