SS mine carts should start in the middle

90 Gnome Death Knight
I think this would solve most problems in that BG, and i think other ppl would agree
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Good news!

They do start in the middle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Good news!

I find your name offensive, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Good news!

I find your name offensive, sir.

Hey, don't be "that guy".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
But why must you kill me?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Killadrix...or be killed ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Conversation win.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let me get this straight.
You're an Alliance angry about some kind of advantage we may have in one battleground when your faction has one in, Arathi Basin, Alterac Valley, Battle Gilneas, and Twin Peaks? Count yourselves lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Let me get this straight.
You're an Alliance angry about some kind of advantage we may have in one battleground when your faction has one in, Arathi Basin, Alterac Valley, Battle Gilneas, and Twin Peaks? Count yourselves lucky.

Another QQ from Horde about AV... never heard of an unfair advantage in TP or BfG, Horde and Alliance seem to be 50-50 on BfG and you guys win more in TP, I believe (could be wrong though). As for AB, some of the closest matches I've ever played came from there, no unfair advantage to either team, very well balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/05/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Koneko
You're an Alliance angry about some kind of advantage we may have in one battleground

the horde advantage in SSM is very iffy. A competent alliance team can make it blow up in your face.
Edited by Velexin on 5/5/2013 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I won SSM earlier this morning. I gave instructions and /gasp! people listened..and we won!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I won SSM earlier this morning. I gave instructions and /gasp! people listened..and we won!

Lies!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What is the Alliance advantage in AB?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]