[A] LF1M New Late night Fri/Sat raid team

90 Night Elf Druid
Starting a new 10m raid team. Our raid leaders have 12/12 ToT experience. So if you are a quick learner, have good raid awareness, know your class and are looking to raid ToT then this could be a great start for you! Or maybe you have an alt you want to raid on or even just looking for a new team with a fresh start. US-Suramar- Too Legit

Too Legit was created 7-24-2010. We are mainly a social guild with some casual raiding. A few of us have decided to start a Late night progression team and even though we are starting late in the tier we are hoping to push Heroics soon. Our members range from questers to alts of progression raiders to pvpers. We have guild events happening regularily. We do a little bit of everything. Most of our guildies are helpful, friendly chatty people.

We started May 3rd. We run 11pm PST - 2am PST possibly 3 am depending on how the group feels that night. Loot will be based off an EP/GP system.

What we are looking for in our raiders.

1. Good attendance 80% *** Show up on time!***
2. Knowledge of fights. Willingness to take time to look up fights.
3. Good working knowledge of your class.
4. Ability to take constructive critism.*****
5. Good sense of humor =)
6. 18 + I can not make my guildies watch their language or behave themselves.

LF
Shadow/Disc priest

What we provide.

1. Repairs
2. Potions and flasks
3. Productive raid enviroment.
4. Friendly, helpful guild enviroment.

Contact Aakwa or Phaeroh for info
Edited by Aakwa on 5/11/2013 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Got my shammy YAY!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
your shaman needs to be as cool as me, just sayin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]