Ret Paladin Symbiosis.

90 Undead Warlock
Now why in the world did blizz think for one second Wrath for a Ret Pally would be of any benefit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Being able to fake ranged in a pinch is actually quite handy. Also, 400k Wrath bolts are hilarious from a guy in strength plate.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It's gold and shiny. Everyone knows that paladins are the epitome of gold and shiny.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Plenty of classes have useless abilities granted them through symbiosis, it's more to benefit the Druid then anyone else.

Wrath is fun, with that and the proper glyphs and talents you can actually be a passable ranged. That alone is hilarious.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/4/2013 5:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I use wrath on disruptron from time to time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
05/04/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Blurble
disruptron

DONT EVER BRING HIS NAME UP =\

stupid terrible laser hit detection, even at 20ms you get hit a mile away from it, and the broken invisible sonic rings qq
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeaaaaah.

Disruptron is pretty terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
DONT EVER BRING HIS NAME UP =\

stupid terrible laser hit detection, even at 20ms you get hit a mile away from it, and the broken invisible sonic rings qq
Yeah, i know :( hopefully he will get changed before 5.3 or i will have no shot at getting to rank 9 .. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If they made it insta it could be a second exorcism w/o HP... But then it would have to have a cool down.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Wrath may not be all that useful but it is better than getting "growl" as a rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Wrath may not be all that useful but it is better than getting "growl" as a rogue.

Oh, I dunno. Growl on a Rogue could be situationally useful. Taunt, Sprint, kite a boss that enraged while other DPS knock down the last few percent. Or Taunt, Evasion, pray while a tank gets a battle rez.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rogue Growl isn't just a taunt, it's 30 seconds of Bear Form. Very situational, but not inherently useless.

Wrath isn't often useful, but I have found it occasionally handy, and also it's just plain fun to pewpew once in a while ^.-
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah I'm not too big of a fan of it either. I get that it's for the Druid only but it sucks to see someone like an OP Lock get a HoT from it (As if they really need it) while we get a casting ranged attack. I'm sure it may be for fun as some said to do certain things, but over all in serious PvP it's not really useful at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Resto Druid - Ret Paladin is easily the worst symbiosis combination out there.

Druid gets Cleanse, which basically just allows them to dispel diseases and we get Wrath.
Reply Quote
Don't know, I got this the other night during a random heroic from our bear tank. We were just having fun so I just stayed back and cast. Non crit, was still hitting for 50k, crit around 100k. I could see some usefulness during melee unfriendly fights but seeing as I don't raid, I can't comment beyond the shear hilarity of watching a plate caster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Considering DKs are about the only class with diseases and the fact they can make them undispellable. Makes it pretty much worthless for resto druids. Its pretty good for ferals and boomkins as they get Bubble(feral) and HoJ(boomkin).

cleansing devouring plague is pretty lol worthy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]