Ret Paladin Symbiosis.

90 Human Paladin
Ive gone into BGs and taken crusader strike off my bar and replaced it with wrath, it is quite fun and even does good damage. Smoke people from ranged, use judgement and exo for holy power, and can either heal with my HP or run in for a tv, or even harsh words.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's gold and shiny. Everyone knows that paladins are the epitome of gold and shiny.

Gold and shiny? You don't say ;)
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
It was given to ret as a middle finger to shockadin player.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
SWC
Resto Druid - Ret Paladin is easily the worst symbiosis combination out there.

Druid gets Cleanse, which basically just allows them to dispel diseases and we get Wrath.

Cleansing on Horridon can be nice if your group is lacking in disease removal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Resto Druid - Ret Paladin is easily the worst symbiosis combination out there.

Druid gets Cleanse, which basically just allows them to dispel diseases and we get Wrath.

Cleansing on Horridon can be nice if your group is lacking in disease removal.

When we were still learning that fight pre-nerf that was the ONLY time I've seen our Resto Druid ever use symbiosis on a Paladin.

She eventually stopped because we just figured myself and our Paladin tank could help out, which we now do.
Edited by Vindicare on 5/8/2013 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
resto druids should get Freedom, Rets should get barkskin
make it work.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
resto druids should get Freedom, Rets should get barkskin
make it work.

That symbio would only be useful to the ret.

Druids can already shift every slow/nova, rets can already freedom themselves and their partner.

(yes I realize it's currently useful for neither the druid nor ret)
Edited by Martymcfly on 5/12/2013 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Spamming Wrath on snails going to Ji-Kun counts as useful, right?
Reply Quote
98 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I'm not too big of a fan of it either. I get that it's for the Druid only but it sucks to see someone like an OP Lock get a HoT from it (As if they really need it) while we get a casting ranged attack. I'm sure it may be for fun as some said to do certain things, but over all in serious PvP it's not really useful at all.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Not to mention mages receive Healing Touch providing a strong heal. Overall I'm not as upset about receiving wrath as I am that other classes get way more useful spells.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
You guys should have got a variation of Feral Charge =|
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Because OH MY GOD Bear Paladins!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I honestly miss the early days where Symbiosis would give Wrath to a Protection Paladin instead of Ret. Wrath scaling with uncapped Vengeance was broken and quite hilarious. 800k+ crits, woo hoo. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TIA
Actually wrath hits pretty damn hard. Even in pvp. Use it to GY farm when you cant get up there in WSG :)
Reply Quote
You guys should have got a variation of Feral Charge =|

Could give us Soothe :V
Edited by Criceto on 5/13/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Earlier in the week I was doing some LFR as ret, and a druid put symbiosis on me. I was like "SCORE!" and was just standing back spamming wrath on trash before Durumu. I was having a ball until they put it on someone else. Was like taking my toy away.

Spamming Wrath on snails going to Ji-Kun counts as useful, right?

I see nothing wrong with using it for that, even if it's a tad contrived. Those snails have such massive hit boxes. I always just stay in front of them like 10-15 yards away. Talk about the "long arm of the law". Hilarious how far away you can melee them...unless that's just an LFR thing of course.
Edited by Bravehearth on 5/13/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Why not Wrath? Plate caster or gtfo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love when druids give me wrath in randoms. I have a fun time when players actually die to my wrath spam. It's also pretty good in silvershard mines when you or a teammate cc an enemy outside the cart's capture zone. Other than that, yeah it's pretty useless.
Edited by Kathira on 5/15/2013 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]