mouseover judge

90 Tauren Paladin
I got

/cast [target=mouseover] judgement

But. I need one were if their is no mouse over then it judges the enemy im targeting
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
/cast [@mouseover,nodead][] Judgment

That will prevent it from attempting to cast on a dead target as well. The empty brackets make it act normally if you're not mousing over a living target.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
isnt working for me... :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
It should. Did you copy it exactly?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
yeah
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/cast [@mouseover, harm, nodead][] Judgment
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm] Judgment

Although the previous one should be working, that shouldn't be able to fail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/cast [@mouseover,harm,exists,nodead][] Judgment

You need an exists condition in there, or it'll just fail to cast if you're not mousing over something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
#showtooltip Judgment
/cast [target=mouseover, harm][harm] Judgment

This macro can be used for any offensive spell (Turn Evil, Scatter Shot, Strangulate etc.), if no mouse-over exists it will cast at your target.

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Flash of Light; [help] Flash of Light; Flash of Light

This macro has the same function as the above only for healing spells. If you have a mouse-over it will cast on them, if not it will cast on your target, if you have no mouse-over or target it will cast on yourself.

Note: the Flash of Light macro above also works for spells that can be cast on either hostile or friendly targets such as Holy Prism and Execution Sentence.
Edited by Zaldeth on 5/5/2013 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]