Elixir Master, Where to RE-get it?

81 Human Paladin
Hello.

So I finished the Elxir, ans Transmut master on this guy way back when, using him for some Flash making and wanna get the Elixir master thing for the chance at extra procs, but I can not for the life of me remember or find where to get it again

I finished the BC quest, dunno if I need to do any newer ones again, but if anyone can help me would be AWESOME!
Reply Quote
alchemy spec quests are now from the alch trainers in you major city(maybe any alch trainer). You might have to be level 85 though and probably own MoP.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
I had it once already, because of a new expansion I lose it and have to do the current expansion quest to get it again?
Reply Quote
you have to do it again because you dropped it not because a new expansion came out.

In BC when you had to pay 150g to switch 150g was a lot of gold but now its nothing. 150g in BC was probably equivalent to well over 1000g now.

even with the new cost to get a alch mastery I still say its way to low for what they do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]