Week 2 <FE> 25 ToT pug Fri, May 10

90 Blood Elf Monk
Hello, again everyone. I'm going to be hosting my second 25 man Throne of Thunder pug on Friday, May 10th, at 7PM server (5 PST/8 EST). Last week we got Jinrokh down, but did not have the dps for Horridon. This week I hope to get Horridon down as well.

Loot will be set to master looter. I will give out loot based on mainspec over offspec. If multiple people want the same item, it will be decided with a "/roll 100" and the highest roller will receive the item.

Please note: Any items that are being disenchanted will go to Fallen Empire, however no items are on reserve.

If you would like to attend, please mail me on this character (it's alt + 141 for my ì) with your role, spec, and class, or make a post in this topic with the same information. Invites will go out on a first come/first serve priority, however, I will also have a reserve list in case people fail to show up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in this thread, whisper me, or add me on real ID at BDTMIL#1225.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Current attendance: 9/25

Tanks: 2/2
Cáre476bear - Monk
bigdaddyryan - Monk

Healers: 1/6
Druvian - Paladin

Melee Damage: 6/17
bestpally - Retribution
Kaorà - dk
Kyetara - Rogue
Runë - enhance

Ranged Damage: 6/17
pravo - lock
Chami - hunter
Edited by Ryangoslìng on 5/9/2013 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'll go
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
How far did this get last week? and how long do you plan to keep doing these? I may gear my DK for this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Just did Jinrokh, dps wasn't there for Horridon. I plan to do them every week until 5.4 comes out, and maybe even then. I don't know if we'll necessarily have the people for it, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
my ilvl 450 disc priest says hello!

druvian just told me to smite and win.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'll come, sounds fun!
Kyetara
Dps
Rogue
Assassination
ilvl-493
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
my ilvl 450 disc priest says hello!

druvian just told me to smite and win.

Druvian and his priest knows nothing besides how to get owned by a druid with symbiosis...
Edited by Matchez on 5/10/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
not enough turnout this week, thanks for signing up anyways
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'd like to go if you're going again.

508 Holy Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]