WTS Chefs Hat

90 Undead Priest
WTS Chef's Hat. This item lets you cook food at rapid rates (0.5s cast), allowing players to craft a lot of food in a very short period of time. It costs Dalaran Cooking Awardx100 to be able to purchase the hat, which means grinding dailies every day for 100 days, or turn in Waterlogged Recipex20. Waterlogged recipes award gold, 5 Dalaran Cooking Awards, and some Kirin tor repuation as well.

I am asking for 44k for the 20 recipes altogether. Post in this thread, PST me in game, or send an in game mail to me.
Edited by Dimentía on 5/6/2013 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
YOU'RE SAYING I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ALL THOSE DAILYS?

wow, just wow.
Reply Quote
Not to ruin your business, but the cooking awards were standardized a while back so it doesn't take 100 days. You get 2 for doing the quest in the main city and the dalaran quest gives 1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Not to ruin your business, but the cooking awards were standardized a while back so it doesn't take 100 days. You get 2 for doing the quest in the main city and the dalaran quest gives 1.

Oh crap. I really didn't know. Well, I'm going to edit my price to compete with convenience I guess. Thanks for the heads up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump. KJ is fast 2nite
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
45k is a really good deal. You should totally buy this hat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo
Reply Quote
Highway robbery!

Sir! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the Dalaran. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the realm. When you won, you pocketed the profits, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, sir, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Elune, I will rout you out!
Edited by Contre on 5/8/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Highway robbery!

Sir! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the Dalaran. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the realm. When you won, you pocketed the profits, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, sir, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Elune, I will rout you out!

dalaran vent is due
Reply Quote
Highway robbery!

dalaran vent is due

KEK'd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I can't even read that post, and DYC uses mumble VOIP, and has been paid off for the next 2 years apparently <_<
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh, and we also have a second mumble channel too. I didn't even know this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Playing WoW without my hat:
http://i.imgur.com/l15eLyk.jpg
Playing WoW with my hat:
http://i.imgur.com/UUUjIJl.jpg
Reply Quote
96 Undead Rogue
Witch doctor am I
Reply Quote
96 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KXsYjQVxko

What its like to own the hat. Music included.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Tuesday is a good day for auctions and gold. Great day to make a purchase that will change your WoW Career and make you more beneficial to your raid team. Mages, I'm looking at you.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Rogue
Slow down KJ!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
SOLD!
Edited by Dimentía on 5/14/2013 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]