Open Call to Alliance Guilds

90 Orc Warrior
Short and sweet. I have a DPS Monk that I wouldn't mind seeing raid. I raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on my warrior here from 11:30pm-3am EST which gives me a little leeway.

Monk is currently 492 ilvl. LFR gearing can be a tad slow.

I only have a few guidelines. #1 - Little to no cross over with my warrior's raid times. #2 - Be at least pseudo-capable of downing ToT bosses. #3 - Don't waste my time, because I'm not going to waste yours.

Currently 1/13H in ToT, so I'm not here to learn, I'm looking for capable people to down !@#$ on my alts. Message me on here or at Tristnal#1347 if you have inquiries or offers.

Cheers!
Edited by Tristnal on 5/27/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
See this is why we can't have nice things!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
See this is why we can't have nice things!

and why is that again?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Creative bumping, that's all.

Can't have nice things because the economy sucks and your mother gambles away rent at the bingo hall! Your sister is stripping to bad 80's hair metal and grinding against creepy only men with a sweaty wad of ones crumbled in their hands. It's like you don't even care if we raid anymore! What are we if not raiders of the lost ark? Looking through a sea of boxes for the Covenant only to discover that you're inside a box, that's in a box, that resembles Matt Damon in Euro Trip. Did yall even know he cameo'd in that !@#$?

Crazy right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Creative bumping, that's all.

Can't have nice things because the economy sucks and your mother gambles away rent at the bingo hall! Your sister is stripping to bad 80's hair metal and grinding against creepy only men with a sweaty wad of ones crumbled in their hands. It's like you don't even care if we raid anymore! What are we if not raiders of the lost ark? Looking through a sea of boxes for the Covenant only to discover that you're inside a box, that's in a box, that resembles Matt Damon in Euro Trip. Did yall even know he cameo'd in that !@#$?

Crazy right?

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!

Yeah the economy sucks, but if you farm stuff...it sells right away.

The people of rexxar are hungry for raiding, raid mats, and gems...they just need someone, anyone to supply it.

ARE YOU THAT MAN?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
ARE YOU THAT MAN?

No... Not even a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/11/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Tristnal
ARE YOU THAT MAN?

No... Not even a little bit.

I believed in you, and you let me down
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I know that feel bro. I know it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
UPDATE: Looking for a raid team with my DPS Monk. Currently 492 ilvl.

Contact me via this thread or via realid if a slot is available.

Tristnal#1347

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'll app and all that junk, just need to know who's looking.
Edited by Tristnal on 5/27/2013 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]