@The Outlawz

61 Worgen Hunter
Wow. you guys are just terrible. I killed your lvl 63 resto druid who was in full looms as a 61 hunter. so you decide to bring a 90. just lol. I understand that "wpvp happened" but first off him losing is hilarious then the fact he was soooo scared he called in backup. you are bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
first off him losing is hilarious

I fail to see where a random playing killing another random player 2 levels higher is hilarious. Happens a trillion times a day. Nothing new.

then the fact he was soooo scared he called in backup

That's also pretty much how it goes.

In my opinion, definitely not worthy of a forum post. Needs more drama or something. I am not satisfied.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
05/07/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Arkeus
first off him losing is hilarious

I fail to see where a random playing killing another random player 2 levels higher is hilarious. Happens a trillion times a day. Nothing new.

then the fact he was soooo scared he called in backup

That's also pretty much how it goes.

In my opinion, definitely not worthy of a forum post. Needs more drama or something. I am not satisfied.

You need Blade of Eternal Justice for that transmog set, super buggy.
Edited by Spicerack on 5/7/2013 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
who

cares
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You need Blade of Eternal Justice for that transmog set, super buggy.

One handed weapons that sheath on your back > bugstick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]