RP - Ask the person below

Just a little RP-related forum game.

Ask the person's below any question about their character.
Then the next poster answers the question, and asks one for the next person, and so on.

I will start with:

What is one small thing of life your character appreciate a lot?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What is one small thing of life your character appreciate a lot?

A well cooked meal.

Jannit has little to no talent in the kitchen. Any food she makes is simply edible rather than enjoyable so a good home cooked meal goes a long way with her.

Next Question:
What (if any) phobias does your character have? If they don't have a phobia, is there anything they strongly dislike?
Reply Quote
What (if any) phobias does your character have? If they don't have a phobia, is there anything they strongly dislike?

Racist humans.

Is there any special item your character always carries around?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Is there any special item your character always carries around?

A photo of her dead husband folded and hidden under her shoulder-guard.

What if you could take back the worst thing you ever did?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Edit: Dammit, Ari! Editing to answer yours: She would probably take back the time she traveled to Silithus. She really did not like it there. It was far too warm for the mountain-dwelling Pandaren, and had far too many bugs.

Cecirnu carries a fan on which she has written the name of every friend and family member that has died to a member of either the Alliance or the Horde.

Does your character drink? If so, what do they like? If not, what do they drink instead?
Edited by Cecirnu on 5/7/2013 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
Illyne drinks wine occasionally. But only elven wine. Good elven wine. Usually Sun-touched special reserve.

What is the one event in your character's life you feel has changed them the most? In what way? (Brief explanation is fine xD)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Learning to summon her first demon without it backfiring and knocking her flat on her butt. Now she's learned to summon all of the ones available to the average warlock and is quite happy she no longer has to complain about butt pain.

:D

Does your character have any ties to a certain zone in the game? Emotional ties or maybe they were just born there?
Reply Quote
Does your character have any ties to a certain zone in the game? Emotional ties or maybe they were just born there?

Wintergarde Keep. No matter what character I'm leveling, I have to finish those quests there just in honor of her backstory.

If your character could get away with doing something really silly, what would it be?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If your character could get away with doing something really silly, what would it be?

Astusira would probably hook a few strings up to her grumpy death knight friend's joints and make her do a jaunty marionette-style jig.

Astusira:
Is there anything you desire to do, but are terrified of the consequences?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Use invisibility potions and voice altering magic to cause two or more people to fight among themselves by impersonating them and throwing insults at the others, like Gandalf in The Hobbit.
Is there anything you desire to do, but are terrified of the consequences?

Express my disgust openly about Garrosh's invasion of the Echo Isles.

What does your character do in their spare time?
Edited by Zajiro on 5/7/2013 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
What does your character do in their spare time?

Huatar's got three children to take care of. Most of his "free time" is spent with them.

Next question:
If there's one thing your character wants to change about themselves, what would it be?
Reply Quote
I want my frickin' eye back!

Next question:

How does your character feel about traveling by sea?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Doesn't bother her. The voidwalker doubles as a floatation device.

What's your character's favorite location in game?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What's your character's favorite location in game?

[EDIT!] The Arboretum in Jade Forest, where she lives and works. Its the only place she can really relax; the rest of the time she is generally out on business for the clan or the riders. The Drunken Hozen in Dawn's Blossom would probably be next on the list.

[And as a personal shout out- my favorite zone is Zangarmarsh. Someday I'll have a character who agrees!]

How did your character meet/purchase/tame their mount?
Edited by Yao on 5/7/2013 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Ludivina designed her flying machine herself to accommodate a worgen, and she found her war tiger Lynxia after her previous owner was killed during the Horde assault on Ashenvale.

New question: Does your character have any odd fascination with a particular race?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Ethereals. Their culture is so close to Goblins, plus connections to the Nether which she studies, plus sexy accent... Rou is BIG on Ethereals.

What embarrasses your character?
Edited by Roulette on 5/7/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
New question: Does your character have any odd fascination with a particular race?

Before he was turned Resh had and still has a fascination with Worgen, he saw them as what they are, cunning, powerful, and vicious, he really didn't see why the Gilneans saw it as a curse (and still doesn't, since the circumstances of his infection weren't traumatic or even forced on him)

Does your character have a rival? If yes, is it just an epeen flexing contest, or are they genuinely out to kill one another?

Edit: G'dammit Rou, I'll steal your question too.

Despite how cold he is, Resh is very shy, if someone shows genuine love for him (romantic or familial) he'll try his best to make it obvious he doesn't care, often resulting in the party thinking he's trying too hard and he actually does like them.
Edited by Reshuv on 5/7/2013 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Being asked if his face tendrils are used for dirty things. (This applies to all of me Draenei.)

05/07/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Reshuv
Does your character have a rival?

Nope.

Does your character like to blow stuff up?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Does your character like to blow stuff up?

Not in the high-explosive way, but Milly does love the occasional explosion of...I've said too much.

What does your character think of children?
Reply Quote
What does your character think of children?

They make her heart melt. They are the only thing in this world that makes the hardened Matriarch smile and speak softly.

What faction is your toon most connected to? (( Argent Dawn, Horde Loyalists, ect. ))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]