RP - Ask the person below

90 Human Warlock
It's very impressive and shiny. I'm very jealous.

Question: What class ability do you wish you could steal from another class?
Reply Quote
Summoning water elementals, from mages. No totem required and no despawn unless it dies.

If you could be completely honest with your racial/faction leader without punishment, what would you tell him/her/them?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
If you could be completely honest with your racial/faction leader without punishment, what would you tell him/her/them?

Varian - He's kinda cute.

Question: You check your mailbox and discover one hundred gold that was delivered in error, but the return address is "unknown." What do you do with the money?
Edited by Vandrysse on 5/15/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Question: You check your mailbox and discover one hundred gold that was delivered in error, but the return address is "unknown." What do you do with the money?

Ah, the money... Gesaang would be very tempted to keep it to himself to further his brewing business, but guilt tripping from himself and his sister would cause him to return it one way or another, even if he had to journey to try and find the original owner.

Question: If you had to decide a fate between saving the world and sacrificing yourself or saving yourself but abandoning the world, what would you (as in the character) do? Just a moral question.
Edited by Gesaang on 5/15/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sharkhan thinks of himself as a failure, so he would likely go with the former.

Your character is being followed around and randomly hugged at random times every day

What do they think of that?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Question: If you had to decide a fate between saving the world and sacrificing yourself or saving yourself but abandoning the world, what would you (as in the character) do? Just a moral question.

Morosus died once before while trying to save his people. He wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice himself again for the world and the loved ones in it.

Question: If your character could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Your character is being followed around and randomly hugged at random times every day.
What do they think of that?

In character? I would lose my mind.

Question: If your character could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Game world right? I'd see Gilneas turned into an operating city rather than an empty shell.

Question: Describe your character's outlook on life in three words
Edited by Teryáni on 5/15/2013 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Where's the beer?" Just joking, it would probably be "make self useful."
Reply Quote
"Where's the beer?" Just joking, it would probably be "make self useful."

ASK A QUESTION
Reply Quote
Oops.

Have you ever been arrested? If so, did you spend any time in prison? Or was there some other punishment, like hard labor?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Have you ever been arrested? If so, did you spend any time in prison? Or was there some other punishment, like hard labor?

Miraculously, no.

Question: If you could go back in time purely as a witness to any historical event, what would you like to see?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you could go back in time purely as a witness to any historical event, what would you like to see?

...Idunno. Sin'dorei are a fairly new "thing" for Azeroth, compared to history, and - as stands to reason - I'd have to be invisible to be anything less than a cause of panic.

Granting that, the conflicts on Argus and the subsequent flight.

In order to truly empathize with and comfort someone, I have to understand their emotions.

I did something of the sort once or twice by looking through memories. Once with permission, and it helped greatly in aiding them.

Once by accident, watching a death knight's fall at the hands of the Scourge.

...Please don't ask me how it felt.

Question: If your character were a Dragonsworn, which flight would they prefer to serve?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
For Claudel here? The only thing he'd be okay with is the red flight. Kind of ironic, but though he may not act like it, he enjoys aiding others, and can't stand it when people pick on someone smaller than them/kicking people when they're down.

Question: If your character kept a shipping wall, what'd be labeled as their One True Pairing?
Reply Quote
Abbendis x Mograine~~~~

Question: If your character was given the chance and resources to dominate any one zone for their use, which would it be, what would they do, and why?
Reply Quote
Take back Gilneas, ofc, because home.

Question: Would your character rather do their own laundry, or go naked?
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
He'd be fine with going naked, but his friends threatened to murder him the last time he left his house without pants on, so it's Laundry.

You come across a potion made by an insane Alchemist that will make anyone it comes into contact with, either through drinking it or being doused with it, fall madly and permanently in love with the first person they see.

Do you use it for your own purposes, or would you use it to prank mortal enemies?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Zi'zhu would destroy it. Whatever is meant to be, will be.

If all the leaders turned on each other, and you had one last choice to pick -one- to follow. Who would it be?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I would watch them destroy each other but if I had to pick one leader it would be Vol'jin.

Question: If your character was about to die. What would be he/she last words?
Reply Quote
Without a doubt, Ennara's last words would be ensuring that her sons are to be cared for.

Question: If your character were to march to war, what is the one thing they would ensure that they bring above all else?
Reply Quote
Question: If your character were to march to war, what is the one thing they would ensure that they bring above all else?

Popcorn.

Kel'thuzad Voice: WHO DO YOU LOVE?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]