RP - Little game

63 Human Paladin
Belle (Miinx) , would be easily romanced.
A man who is extremely easy going, and laid back. She looks for a guy to do drugs with her, and let her be her normal eccentric self. She doesnt ever want any man to coddle her, or treat her like a baby.
So in an easier list
-Easy Going
-Carefree
-Does Drugs / At least okay with her doing them
-Doesnt coddle her
-Not overly , sickly romantic.
-Good in bed
-Elf only. She doesnt think other races are attractive.
(She also finds extremely nervous, shy guys cute, and loves to turn them into party-boys)

My question is,
what is YOUR favorite thing about your character? IE , way they act towards others? Their hair? Everything?

My overall favorite aspect of Kaevynn is how he's going to develop, in the way that I don't exactly know. He's just kind of a generic paladin right now, and he might stay that way until he dies.Then again, he could settle down with a nice lady, lead a band of adventurer's...i'm excited to see what he'll do, for sure!

Has your character been traumatized by something? If so, what?
Reply Quote
39 Draenei Shaman
My favorite thing about Mieyko is a tough one. she is extremely traditional and does not like doing things differently often but when she tries to do something in a new way she messes it up somehow. whether it being taking orders to literally or forgetting a major step in the process.

My question is:
How does your character feel when they let others down, fail, or any other form of losing .

Edit: took me awhile to think of this...
Edited by Mieyko on 5/11/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tand has a little spazz when she lets others down, because she feels like she has too many times in the past.

Question:
If your character found out they had only the rest of the day to live, what would they do?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Tand has a little spazz when she lets others down, because she feels like she has too many times in the past.

Question:
If your character found out they had only the rest of the day to live, what would they do?

Have a one night stand with a Night Elf

Question: How does your character feel about public outhouses? Do they use them when needed, or avoid them like the plague?
Reply Quote
((Paaril, Draenei warrior))

Ven Iyam first comink to this planet, Iyam thinkink: Oh, vat funny little buildink! You make for children to play, yes? Then I get closer… phew! …and my dvarf friend is explainink. Iyam disgusted… at first…but see practicality, and convenience in populated town. In days of Shattrath glory, and other cities, and even on the Exodar ve have technology to make the vaste…how I put? …go back to nature, make it clean, and sveet to grow food. Iyam no stranger to… how you say… makink my business?… in the vild, but miss the technology very much. Even more ven Iyam left vith outhouse as only option. And they do not accommodate the Draenei tail so good either. Also, I have never cherished scrap fabric so much since comink to this vorld.

No more about vot comes out… Let’s talk about vot goes in. Ven hiding in Zangarmarsh, I get very tired of eatink mushrooms; Iyam thinkink: I never eat another mushroom if Iyam not having to. I but ven I comink to this vorld, I find new varieties, and find new appreciation. Iyam even enjoying the varieties on Draenor again. Now, Iyam thinkink: every meal is better vith some mushroom! Vot food are you not likink at one time, but now is among favourite thinks to eat?
Edited by Brandbombe on 5/30/2013 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Rogue
Belle really didnt enjoy rice before, but now she eats her own made chicken and rice every night, or something with rice in it.
Fish also! She didnt like fish before but now she can really grub.

Question:
Does your character have any children/plan to have children? do you role play them or do others? What are they like?
If you cant answer any of those above, then my question is why does your character not want children.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Luthionn thinks children are pests, and just will get in your way if you have them. He thinks that if he went on adventures, that he would have to stay and take care of them.

Question:
What does your character do when he has a successful victory in killing one of their hardest opponents? (Thought this off the top of my head :P)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/12/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Luthionn
What does your character do when he has a successful victory in killing one of their hardest opponents?

Considering that she's survived all sorts of encounters without lasting physical injury, the idea of a "hardest opponent" is slightly alien to her.

This isn't because she's some extremely powerful priestess, though.

It's because she can sense a target's magical ability, both power and category, and act appropriately.

Physical ability is much easier to discern.

If she gathers that an opponent is likely to kill her in combat, she runs right out of the gate.

That's not to say she's completely unblemished from battles, though.

She bears lasting emotional trauma from most of the targets she has to kill, maim, or otherwise inflict severe pain on, such as a Sentinel platoon that she unleashed a shadow plague on when her emotions got the better of her. The fact that she herself feels all the pain she inflicts on others really doesn't help.

Traleda is by no means a masochist.

How does your character react to seeing others nearby in pain? Enemies, friends, people of neutral terms, family?
Edited by Traleda on 5/12/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

How does your character react to seeing others nearby in pain? Enemies, friends, people of neutral terms, family?

If they happen to be in physical pain or perhaps on the verge of dying, then:

Towards enemies, Rahmlaha would likely try to speed up the process for their demise and attempt to keep their soul for her current research projects.

Towards neutral people, she would tilt her head and observe them for a while. She'd likely not go out of her way to help them, unless it could benefit her in some way. If they made it through then she'd not care. If they didn't make it through okay, then she'd simply try to keep their souls for her projects so they they did not go to waste.

Towards friends and family, at first she'd try to act in whatever way she feels they would expect her to do. Then after a while, she would tilt her head and mentally calculate the pros and cons of continuing to help them or not. Should it lean towards the latter, she might then treat them the same as she would "neutral people".

As for how she would react to someone in emotional pain:

She has a hard time empathizing with another's distress. She'd likely not react at all or simply just observe them in confusion if they started acting "strangely".

QUESTION FOR NEXT POSTER: What's the strangest situation your character has been in?
Edited by Rahmlaha on 5/15/2013 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
My Alliance Pandaren Zhaoyang was once approached by two others apparently looking for a potential mate for a male acquaintance of theirs. Unfortunately I forgot most of what happened so I can't say more about it.

What was your character's greatest physical triumph?
Edited by Xiyang on 5/15/2013 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
My Alliance Pandaren Zhaoyang was once approached by two others apparently looking for a potential mate for a male acquaintance of theirs. Unfortunately I forgot most of what happened so I can't say more about it.

What was your character's greatest physical triumph?

Killing an Orc one on one.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Like most blood elves Zurom didn't have a very good experience when the scourge attacked Quel'thalas. It affected him in odd ways though, like wanting to work for Slyvannas.

What is your character's biggest fear?
Edited by Zurom on 5/16/2013 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zan's in a relationship with a Priest whom he loves very much, almost to the point of obsession. When his Priest was thought dead he was so devastated he lost common sense and went Don Quixote on a Naaru and almost got himself killed because of it. The Priest turned out ok but Zan swore never to let anything happen to the Priest again. It's one of the reasons he became a Paladin, previously he was a skilless non-combatant commoner, the underachiever of his family. Because of his obsession over the Priest, I have to say his biggest fear is losing his Priest again.

What was your home life like?
Edited by Zandrae on 5/16/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
My home life was, at best, very sandy and hot. Not much to do except entertain passing heroes until I earned greater responsibility.

When did you have a moment of sheer terror?
Edited by Tyrazdormu on 5/16/2013 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember a moment more recently than I would like, etched into my memory like a scribe would write a book.
Terror would be the emotion I felt, as I looked up to Nordrassil and saw Archimonde on our tree. Panic as well. I was so caught up in the battle I failed to notice his breach. And then what happened next? I heard a strange sound in my core, as Malfurion blew the Horn of Cenarius. I saw the explosion of the tree and of Archimonde. Although I was too far away to be caught up in the blast, I felt as though I was being torn apart.

((What is your characters proudest achievement?))
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Monk
For my old main and recently former forum rep, Rosyllyn, it was being accepted into the Kirin Tor. For Zhaoyang ((Yonara here)) it was winning her first fight since becoming blind.

What is your character's greatest aspiration?
Reply Quote
It WAS to become a priest, until things happened that made her take a different path...

If your character would have to live in another race's community for an extended period, which race would he/she choose?
Reply Quote
95 Pandaren Monk
For Ros it would most likely be that of either the Blood Elves or Draenei for their arcanist communities. For Zhao it would be that of the Night Elves for their similarities to Pandaren culture as well as a great curiosity regarding their religion.

Man, I like this game.

How would your character react to meeting their doppelganger? What would they do if this doppelganger were opposed to and possibly hostile towards them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
First he'd stare, then he'd feign death, because Kem is afraid of many things and doesn't speak and can't ask wtf. He might shoot the copy in the foot, or the leg.

What does your character do ICly to support themselves?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well I do help others when I stumble across them in my travels. Usually I get a small token for my help. Otherwise I am self sufficient. I spend much of my alone time in the form of a bear or a cat, both are quite suited for hunting and surviving in the wild.

((Does your character have a pet or a mount they treat as a pet?))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]