WW Monk vs Demo lock

I have been dueling a demo lock with similar gear to mine, i am thinking of ideas of moves to use but all have seemed pointless. I have even thought of using ring of peace on a Storm, Earth, and Fire dummy attacking an imp when he summons them, seems to be only a waste of a ring. Any suggestions? The only plan I have now in a bg against demo locks is to paralize and serpent kick away to the nearest healer...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Fsk and disable then RoP. Beat him down then FoF after RoP ends. Strike his next fear. Pop difuse magic and do not use defensives during this. Once he gets rolling into the damage and has his army out ToK. After tok FoF again then ToD. Win.

Basically be annoying and dont stack defensives. Ive seen a lot of monks pop fort brew and difuse magic with ToK at the same time. A waste.
Reply Quote
but you forget, it is a demo lock, he will either have his burning blood up at the start OR have his pet stun me. 1v1 it seems as so locks will always win. Also im rolling with healing elixirs, better for my play style.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
Also im rolling with healing elixirs, better for my play style.

*facepalm* dont run with healing elixer Vs. Casters as 90% magic dmg reduction is way better

Healing Elixers is only good vs melee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)