alliance pvp battle grounds

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
blizz is there going to be a balance in pvp, I see there are changes being made to some classes but I dont see any changes to dps. For example frost mages that are hitting for 90k with ice lance, rogues hitting with eviserate for 140k, shamans casting 17 lava burst spells in less than 20 sec, hunters rage then kill you with 5 pets and only using auto shot. Frost deathknights are hitting for 65k with frost strike and hitting for 90k with obliterate. So by the time my pally and warrior reach malee there already at 60% hp. while these insane dps range classes are blowing me up my pally is judging for 14k exorcism for 18k crusader strike for 18k then im forced to use inqusition and repeat so I can do templars verdict 40k? how is this balanced? also why is it that only the alliance gets put into "random" battle grounds with other alliance in leveling blues and greens while the horde have full tyrannical gear and weapons. In 1 night alone ive lost 15 games and won 5. this is also why people are botting, if they know they are just going to get killed and farmed in the graveyard the whole game why bother to play at all? I believe this happens because of the over powered racials that the horde have. 4 alliance races have 4 racials while goblins have 6, it should be very clear that moving faster while dead and 1% crit cannot compare to aoe silence and stun. make racials that are fair for the alliance and that can compete in pvp and take away these class breaking racials from the horde.
90 Human Paladin
05/03/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Berserklover
while these insane dps range classes are blowing me up my pally is judging for 14k exorcism for 18k crusader strike for 18k then im forced to use inqusition and repeat so I can do templars verdict 40k?
if your paladin is hitting for that little damage, i'm going to go ahead and assume you're in all blues.

I believe this happens because of the over powered racials that the horde have.
name one. i'll wait.
Edited by Jenseny on 5/3/2013 11:09 PM PDT
100 Undead Monk
make racials that are fair for the alliance and that can compete in pvp and take away these class breaking racials from the horde.

You realize you're the best race for PVP in this game, right?
96 Orc Death Knight
Really? /facepalm
90 Undead Death Knight
This same poster made a similar thread (was it deleted)? Anyways he is so wrong it borders on trolling. Humans comprise almost 1/3 of players above 2200:

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-race-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html
90 Worgen Warlock
while goblins have 6

LOL goblins are at the bottom with how many there are. If they were SO OP, don't you think everyone would be a Goblin?
90 Undead Death Knight
wut did i just read.
He's either trolling or absolutely clueless.
90 Goblin Shaman
name one. i'll wait.

Every man for himself, in world pvp after the patch.

wait,
100 Goblin Shaman
goblins have 6

Indeed, being able to access my bank in a BG is extremely OP, not to mention firing a rocket that does 12k every 2 mins.
For example frost mages that are hitting for 90k with ice lance

The only thing i agree with you on. Frost mages are total BS. a spammable attack like that should not be able to do so much damage. I fear that more than chaos bolt.
Edited by Kwizzlix on 5/4/2013 11:39 AM PDT
95 Goblin Death Knight
http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pvp/paladin/retribution
Well that's your problem
92 Gnome Death Knight
Humans- free trinket slot
Night Elves- invis
Gnome- break roots & snares
Dwarves- break and go immune to bleeds and disease
Worgen- minisprint
Draenei- not sure, think a heal?

Terrible, terrible abilities, nobody wants any of those. /sarcasm
90 Gnome Monk
undead? they get 2 trinkets. tauren stomp 3 stuns as a pally? yes that seems very fair.

You're an effing human, you have 2 trinkets too you clown
65 Blood Elf Paladin
Undead racial puts the pvp trinket on a cooldown. 45s I think.

Thier other racial is a tiny random heal/dmg. Undead racial used to be good in vanilla/bc, but they nerfed it at the same time as paid race/faction change to pump the profit machine. Now everyone is human.
90 Undead Death Knight
05/04/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Berserklover
I love how I show hard facts about the unbalance in pvp and the responses have no facts to counter my claim
Hard facts? You just whined with baseless nonsense. I provided "hard facts" (almost 1/3 of 2200+ players are human) and you ignored it. Again you are either trolling or completely clueless.
Edited by Infestyx on 5/4/2013 5:43 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]