I came back for the fishing.

85 Dwarf Death Knight
Call me crazy but I just reupped my WoW sub because I actually miss fishing in game. Winning the fishing contest was one of my best moments in this game because it actually took so long to do, and I played since Vanilla....

So where are my fishermen brothers and sisters!?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I like fishing but not as much as you!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I love to spend an hour or so just fishing to relax =) It's a decent money-maker at times, and I'm still fishing for my elusive red carp pet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I love fishing too though i skipped cata fishing completely!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I fish when for need. All done with the Anglers rep and all that. Nag Pagle can sit in his boat and die from sunstroke. Hate his slow rep. Hate his rare fishies.

Fish DMF quest/crates on my lowbie alts though, that's always fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I put my time in fishing. I haven't concentrated on the derbies or the achievements yet though. Am exalted with the Anglers and Best Friend with Nat Pagle though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I still can't get the turtle to poke his head above water.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
It took me four years to get the turtle...the bright spot is that I got it when I was fishing up Jewel Danio for feasts in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. It was nice to get it when doing something that I do anyway.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It took me four years to get the turtle...the bright spot is that I got it when I was fishing up Jewel Danio for feasts in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. It was nice to get it when doing something that I do anyway.

Truth. It's like unplanned multi-tasking!

I got mine in Twilight Highlands before they announced Cata pools had the turtle. Was fishing for buff food ingredients and BAM turtle. Surprised me into a small shriek IRL (I do not shriek IRL, tyvm).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Well i had a good go at getting the turtle during LK but no luck, last night i got it from a fish of the day pool XD

I still thought it only dropped in Northrend so it was a great surprise!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]