Dark Democracy - 25 Man Recruiting

94 Tauren Druid
Hello fellow Durotanians! Or is it Durotanites? Hmm a question for the philosophers no doubt.

Which ever the case may be we are currently looking to bolster our ranks with the addition of a select few to join DD and progress through the Throne of Thunder. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday evenings starting at 8:30 server time. Raid sessions conclude approximately 3 hours later at 11:30 server time.

To help accomplish our goals we are hoping to obtain the following:

• 1x Off tank with a primary DPS spec
  • 1x Full time Primary Healer
  • 1x DPS/ Offspec Healer
  • 2x Ranged DPS

• Whats that you say? You are a square peg to all these round holes? Don't fret friend, I encourage you to reach out to us regardless and if you are a viable candidate I am sure we can make room for you.

I will conclude with some of the traits we would hope to find in such a candidate:

• You have a comp and connection that can handle raiding in a 25 man setting
  • You have the ability to attend raids on time and stay til they are concluded
  • You are prepared for raids in advance by gathering consumables and making sure you are properly gemmed & enchanted
  • You can communicate effectively via Mumble during raids
  • You have a team attitude

• And most importantly when the raid lead shares a joke with the group you must LAUGH! I'll share one with you meow to show you what a hooot we have. Ready? K here goes

What did the fish say when it ran into a concrete wall?

Dam!

Oooh man I'm good. Anywho why are you still here reading this when you should be in game contacting us! If you see myself, Aramachas, Meanoldgrandpa, or Ictus on let us know your interested and we will get started on bringing you aboard.

See all you adventurers in game.

Val
    Reply Quote
    94 Tauren Druid
    Quick update, we have added a few members but still looking for all of the roles mentioned previously most notably healers. Drop us a line if interested.

Thanks!

Val
    Reply Quote
    94 Tauren Druid
    Update 2.0

Still on the look out for a few members to compliment our team. Got 1 or 2 recently that we are coaching up and bringing them up to speed but it would be nice to have a few more options to help us progress even further.

What are you waiting for? Hit us up already :)

Thanks!
    Val
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Bump.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    We're not going anywhere :)
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    Like Kine said, were still here plugging away at 25 mans.

Still primarily wanting some healers, an off tank and some dps.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    Wish your schedule wasn't Tues and Weds. XD
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Rogue
    Good luck recruiting guys, we know how fun it is getting raiders for 25man.

If you ever need advice on an encounter don't hesitate to ask though! There is a good chance I face-palmed violently over every encounter at some point in ToT
    Reply Quote
    Any particular Ranged DPS you are looking for? I have a few characters floating around on various servers. Your raid times are one of the few that actually fit my schedule and don't run really late.
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    If you can play the class well and can make our raid times we will make use of you.
    Reply Quote
    I've got them all at least to 85, if not 90. I was asking if you had a particular class you were looking for. With the discount on transfers, I can have them transferred here.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Many of the abandoned have joined us. Will you be next?
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    8/12 :)
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Bump. 9/12 (and 11/12 on 10-man continuations of the 25-man).

:)
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Warrior
    11/12 now! Two bosses down tonight that were new. 2 shot of iron qon and one shot of twins on a "we got 20 mins left lets go see it!"
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    If any of the new recruits are still looking to raid and haven't had the opportunity as of late some of us are trying to make a 10 man for the weekends on other geared toons feel free to send me an in game mail if you have interest.
    Also for any members that aren't able to join guild night and need achievements completed the weekends are your best friend I would love to get groups going for those things as well hit me up anytime in game if you have ideas. =)
    Edited by Dustie on 7/19/2013 10:52 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Last week our 10-man continuation of our 11/12, 25-man run took Lei Shen down. The 25-man got 11/12 again this week. Maybe next week we will have time to hit the big guy on 25-man.
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Druid
    For great justice. <3
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Hunter
    bump for old school greatness
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Lei Shen 25-man down :)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]