WTS - Magic Rooster Egg

90 Dwarf Paladin
I was given a Magic Rooster Egg from my employees as a gift recently, however I really am not a mount/collector per se. Normally in the past they have bought me time cards for various games, or things from ThinkGeek to feed my nerdiness.

With this not being something I would use, I would like to sell it to purchase something I would use. I've done the market research on this item and it seems like 300k +/- is the standard selling price for this TCG mount according to the Undermine Journal.

I am willing to negotiate, but again I'm not really a collector. Yes I do do pet battles and things like that to pass the time, but if you look at my profile you see that I really log into the game to have some fun, pass the time and unwind after a long day of work (if that is possible :) ).

Anyway, if there is anyone out there that would like to make me an offer you can contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
As much as I personally would adore the mount, I don't have the gold on hand.

I will however offer some advice, Icecrown is a fairly dead server so you could be looking to sell that for quite some time. There are pure TCG based threads on other realms that allow players to work out cross server deals.

The two best thread choices being,

Ticho - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7349425789
and
Illidan - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414945694

Maybe post there and see if you can increase your luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can drum up on the server first. If I can't get any bites here I'll see about off server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Looking at Undermine Journal, the biggest cluster on the markets chart is in the 150-175k range. Icecrown isn't a busy place anymore, and market price is a lot to ask for something like that on a server like this. Your best bet is to either find a buyer and move it to them or find a buyer willing to pay a high price and offer them a discount to move to you (tho the $50 round trip is quite the disincentive).

I don't really want the mount, but I'd be willing to offer 150k.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Slay, I'd be willing to consider 220k and a crafted plate piece 476 or higher (or weapon). When you look at the distribution, the price range you listed is auction houses that are less active than ours is at the present time.

As far as real money goes.. Meh. It is worth 200k+ to the right buyer even with the travel, and with a 1s listing price i could leave it up there forever and not go broke.

Think about it and get back to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I wasn't being coy in the hopes of getting a good deal when I said I'm not terribly interested in the mount, it's really not something I'm interested in for myself. TBH, I'd probably take to a high pop realm to trade it for something I would like, and as such already paying more than the mount is worth on some realms doesn't really make sense in my situation. With my intentions I'd be paying market price to end up in your shoes. Realistically, 170k would be my absolute limit and I don't even really want to pay that.

Icecrown has unfortunately hit hard times. I've been here a very long time, and we aren't doing well. My offer was more along the lines that some people don't want to sit on something like that for long periods of time on a server such as this nor do they want to go to the effort of finding a buyer willing to come to them or the expense of moving it elsewhere. You sound like you are willing to sit on it for a while to get a bit more. We don't see many TCG mounts here anymore, but hopefully there's someone for your mount here or hopefully you can entice another buyer to come and get it.
Edited by Slay on 5/8/2013 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Understood.. Appreciate the candor.

It was a gift from my employees, and they didn't realize I wasn't a collector. Ultimately what I want to get is the new Travelers Yak. That would be useful to me. I recently returned to the game and I just rerolled on this realm to play with some friends. I don't have a ton of funds. So buying that mount right now isn't possible, getting the right price would make that possible.

Ultimately my guys don't care what I do with it, as long as I get something I want. But I also don't want their investment to be wasted. They are a good bunch of guys. I've looked at ebay so I have an idea of what they invested and to let it go for less then my renegotiated price would seem like I slapped them in the face.

Ultimately if I can't sell it for a decent price, I'd just learn it and put it into the corral. At least that way I won't have any of them upset that I wasted a gift.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have sent you in-game mail regarding the mount. Perhaps we can work something out.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Item was sold. Thanks for the offers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I have bought mounts on a lvl 1 in the past and it transfers to all characters regardless of server or faction. There is no need to pay a transfer or moving fee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]