Server is Dying (alliance)

90 Human Paladin
I have ten characters on this server (1 of each). Alliance is basically dead. You can go a week without seeing a LFM Raid and a month for LFM RBG's.

We need a server migration or me and others like me are just done. We only get to play 1/2 of the game now because of population and transferring just my lvl 90's would cost me 100 dollars or more.

Fix this Blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If you care about RBGs, then use OQ or Battlemasters to find groups. Network starting there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I have ten characters on this server (1 of each). Alliance is basically dead. You can go a week without seeing a LFM Raid and a month for LFM RBG's.

We need a server migration or me and others like me are just done. We only get to play 1/2 of the game now because of population and transferring just my lvl 90's would cost me 100 dollars or more.

Fix this Blizz.

1. Find a better/more active guild. Finding a more active guild that does more of what you are looking to do would be a start rather than depending on trade chat to find groups.
2. As stated above, Battlemasters can aid in forming groups as well as possibly regrouping with them in the future if you have a good gameplay experience with them.
3. You could always server hop and post in trade on higher population servers for finding groups. (KJ has rbg/raid/arena spam like crazy for ratings of all types at all hours of the day, so i'm sure its the same on KT, Tich, Darkspear, etc.)
4. The WoW forums can be of help as well. The battlegrounds forum has people looking to form rbgs occasionally.

Nothing needs to be fixed. Being able to play the game and content is in your hands, not Blizzard's. If none of the above helps and you want to experience all that the game has to offer, then go to a high-pop server. Take your main and give it a trial before deciding to bring alts so you're not wasting large amounts of money. (This is also assuming all ten of your alts are Alliance.) You could always give horde a try. Besides, horde is always better. ;)
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
We transfered almost our entire raid (and alts_ to Korgath during the xver transfer sale. It was the best thing we ever did. I would transfer your main and at least get some action in until we know what is going on with mergers, etc... GL <3
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Will you stop bumping pointless !@#$. Was it really necessary to necro every single old @Deathwing @DW alliance thread to %^-*! about how dead a server you're no longer on is?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It has nothing to do with finding a more active guild....its the lack of players on the server. There is only Inertia, Costa, ORLY, and Poseido are really the only raiding guilds for alliance on this server. Yea there are a few others here and there but there all 6/12 normal or far far less. There is also like a 4:1 ratio but the same problem is on the horde side, its mainly just a few mains with a ton of alts. No one is really pugging on the horde side as well. Face it the server is about dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Inertia is still alive? Where are all my old Inertia guys at?
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
@ Rettickyz - I think I commented on 4-5 threads that were relevant... and all on the first page... Not sure what you're upset about.
Reply Quote
11 Troll Priest
07/18/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Williewombat
Inertia is still alive?

I'm a week late to this. :( We can only dream that Inertia still lives on. Inertia will never make a comeback. RIP Drowzy, Arias, Inches, Gatsbi, so on and so forth.

@ Rettickyz - I think I commented on 4-5 threads that were relevant... and all on the first page... Not sure what you're upset about.

It's probably because you bumped a two month old thread. Not that there's anything recent and up to date being posted anyway, buuut yeaahhh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]