Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I am forming a weekend raid group for sat&sun mornings 10-12 am
Starting with MSV/HoF/ToES as a warm up and to gear the team (whom I assume will be alts of mains for the most part) up to the level where we can do T15+
1 Main tank - position filled
1 Off-Tank - don't care what class
2 Healers don't care what class just not the same
1 DPS w/good off-spec heals
3rd ranged slot has already been filled(hunter)
1. Don't suck. Seriously, if you can manage to keep track of the fight, not stand in crap or stand in crap that you should, be able to set a range indicator and keep it, can collapse and spread out then welcome to join.
2. Know the fights. Not generally, not vaguely, but specifically as they apply to you and your role within the team. I don't need you to specifically know why a tank swap is happening if you're dps. But I do need you to know to haul !@# if you're targetted for something that can wipe a raid and you need to be out of range.
3. Have fun. Beating bosses is fun. Wiping over and over to mechanics is not fun.
4. Be able to accept and hand out criticism/critiques and adjust gameplay accordingly. This includes me.
5. Ventrilo is required.
Main spec > off spec
Don't be greedy, we're here to gear and win as a team. Getting upgrades is fun. Getting upgrades is exciting. Seeing your avg. ilvl go up is great. One guy grabbing 3 pieces in a run is not fun. I will, however, let it happen but you get to deal with the consequences if you choose to do that.
SPECIAL NOTE: The pinch hitter off-spec healer will be given priority on off-spec healer gear if main heals don't roll for it. They will also be eligible for dps main spec rolls on dps gear for fights in which they are asked to go heals. Special position gets special treatment for the success of the raid team.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.