Monk mogs are so fun!

Hey all,

Just started gearing my guy recently - PVP:

Just lovinnnnnnnng my monk. So fun, love the mechanics, I see vast PVP potential. I've been maining lock + DK so far, and i've been super impressed with some great monks i've had really hard fights against. In particular, my lock+rogue 2v2 team we got stomped brilliantly by monk+mage fight. Also not to mention some of the fantastic looking monk's i've seen!

We can make samuari's looks, rogue-likes, and I've got this sort of Beast-Leather thing going. Would love to see other looks.

I cringe to say this, but Monk feels like a better, more modern shaman/warrior than either those 2 I have retired.

K.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have been enjoying mine very much too. My main Druid Guardian will become my alt whenever I get my monk up. Ever since I made him I cannot put it down. It's just the mechanics, playstyle and everything seems to flow very smoothly even though I am still low level but I am very excited to continue leveling. This is a class I will have a blast with doing pvp, pve, scenarios, questing and anything really.

For the transmogging I'm just more excited to get the top tier gear it looks awesome, but I really do like the option of equipping Druid gear that I have always enjoyed wearing. :)
Reply Quote
Nice mog dood, i was think'n of trying another look with a kilt, straps-chest, 1shoulder armor, and wolf helm - Mogg'n Monks is soooo fun, lol i've spent way too much gold on transmog already, haha :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I love how the brews really. Just love hearing the uncorking and splashing sound and then I hit harder. I'm a violent durnk
Reply Quote
I know right!?

Also, i've seen some doods get the actual semi-transparent Keg on their backs. How do you do that? Glyph/talent/proc ? ~ and i don't mean the SEF where we split into 3 fully semi-transparent monks.

It was a recent battleground, I saw an undead monk running around with a keg on his back. Was so jelly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
all I can think that does that is SEF. I'll have to look into it, would love just to have a keg on my back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Currently Farming Gear for a Certain Mortal Kombat Character. (It's possible, I just need to prove it)

Finding MONK transmogs that actually look like a MONK transmog is really difficult, due to rogues being the prime focus of agility leather. And int for Druids.

All I can say is, if you can find an Original Xmog, without having to rely on blindfolds/eyepatchs, SHOW ME!
Edited by Haoh on 5/3/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MINE! :D I call mine 'Barbarian BladeMaster'
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sexy, I think.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Currently Farming Gear for a Certain Mortal Kombat Character. (It's possible, I just need to prove it)

Finding MONK transmogs that actually look like a MONK transmog is really difficult, due to rogues being the prime focus of agility leather. And int for Druids.

All I can say is, if you can find an Original Xmog, without having to rely on blindfolds/eyepatchs, SHOW ME!

Hey man! I lost my right eye in a rock paper scissor contest!. He threw scissors right into my eyes and plucked one out!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

All that meat...wondering how many people you can feed? Steak for everybody!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I just messed up this little mog by switching some leg pieces out with my BrM spec...lol...the pants I found are actually the same light blue as the vest and gloves!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Finally got this one where I want him... we'll see.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have more fun putting transmog sets together on my monk than I do on my main. I love not just using an old tier set and having to mix and match pieces to get a set together. For some reason it's just a lot of fun.

Also, i've seen some doods get the actual semi-transparent Keg on their backs. How do you do that? Glyph/talent/proc ? ~ and i don't mean the SEF where we split into 3 fully semi-transparent monks.

It was a recent battleground, I saw an undead monk running around with a keg on his back. Was so jelly

The only thing I can think of is this: Honorary Brewmaster Keg
Edited by Asterie on 5/3/2013 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 03:38 PMPosted by Johnz

Darn blood elves, always after meat.

Take that how you will.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
05/04/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Kenshimoo

Darn blood elves, always after meat.

Take that how you will.

I'll take that as a man!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I have more fun putting transmog sets together on my monk than I do on my main. I love not just using an old tier set and having to mix and match pieces to get a set together. For some reason it's just a lot of fun.

The only thing I can think of is this: Honorary Brewmaster Keg

that sucks, 1 hour CD and only last 5 min.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]