Thought about transferring

85 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking for a new server to play on and was wondering how this server is. How badly is it imbalanced currently? Which faction is better in PvE and PvP on here? Any responses would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Horde has more people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Horde all around. Alliance gank from time to time, but usually in packs and on lower levels.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Go Horde.

Stormreaver is the best server. Ever.

I think Nebula was alliance but they went Horde and all of the prog is heavily on the Horde side. OoL, SoH, PK, etc. all good guys.

Accession 2011-2013 RIP, best guild ever, #4 US. Lucente will come back, some day.

WHATEVS IM OVER IT r1 PvP guild.

either way, Stormreaver is the best. It has the perks of progressing realms without the high population (sometimes it's medium).

Empire of Orlando sucks. Please tell them I said that when you see them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Alliance needs more people. Some of us are rolling alliance alts to even out the population, and some nights we have nobody gank or instigate.

KORE and UA are the only major Alliance wpvp guilds left, while Horde has a few already, with inflating memberships.

Like always, I'm here for a good fight, even if it's a loss. Action > Boredom.

Edit: BTW, op, your name looks greatly familiar (unless it's popular); were you in a guild called Ascend once by any chance?
Edited by Prétzels on 5/4/2013 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Horde all around. Alliance gank from time to time, but usually in packs and on lower levels.

must i start recording the dmg we do to your vendors with 5 to 10 people
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Alliance needs more people. Some of us are rolling alliance alts to even out the population, and some nights we have nobody gank or instigate.

KORE and UA are the only major Alliance wpvp guilds left, while Horde has a few already, with inflating memberships.

Like always, I'm here for a good fight, even if it's a loss. Action > Boredom.

Edit: BTW, op, your name looks greatly familiar (unless it's popular); were you in a guild called Ascend once by any chance?

thanks for the s/o <3 and UA who are they?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
05/04/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Pepperss

Must, I record the damage Rza and I do to y'alls vendors?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Impervious > Accession
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/06/2013 03:37 AMPosted by Raekwon

Must, I record the damage Rza and I do to y'alls vendors?

must i show how many horde we killed with 15 peeps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
whats pvp?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The ratio is scalling harder towards horde in the last few months the horde population went from 12k to 17k while alliance went from 5k to 6.5k at level 90. Air left the server, and convicted is going horde so this will be a full on horde server soon, unless blizz does something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
go allie we got enough horde....
the allies need help!
(passes a "save the allies pen")
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
lol convicted, I thought they died.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]