Saturday 7pm ST (invites at 6.30pm ST)
- 1 x MW Monk or
- 1 x Holy Paladin
Sunday 1pm ST (invites at 12.40pm ST)
- 1 x Frost/UH Death Knight (target caller)
- Full Grevious gear
- Prideful weapon
- Experience in RBGs at 1500 MMR at least
- Battleground Targets addon
Interested parties please contact Shadowfury (Sat team), Theodheal (Sun team) or myself for more details.
Who We Are
We are PVPers. Be it on the sands of the Colosseum, or in the fields of battle We will be there. Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds are our thing, and World PvP happens where we can find it, even with the current screwed up gear imbalance.
We are now opening our recruitment to all PVPers on Nagrand and beyond. If you would like to be part of a full-fledged PvP guild (yes, on a PvE server we know), know your class well and seek to pursue glory in Arenas or Rated BGs, we want YOU.
Players we want
- PVP progression focused (Arenas/RBGs)
- Skilled and Geared
- Positive attitude with good sportsmanship
- Active Guild Member & Team Player
- Have Skype
- Use necessary add-on(s) to improve gameplay
Current Arenas & RBGs schedule
Marauders Team - Saturdays @ 7pm Server Time
Raid Leader: Shadowfury
Warbringers Team - Sundays @ 1pm Server Time
Raid Leaders: Theodheal
Vanquishers Team - Arenas
Guild Officers: Flinn, Holyshackle
Arenas are done throughout the week before resets.
If you are placed in a 3s/5s team, you are encouraged to stick with the team.
Players who have earned at least a 'Challenger' title may request to join The Vanquishers
Some Guild information to think about before you join:
1. Our progression is based on guild RBG team rating, and Arena Personal Rating
2. We do not carry - you are required to pull your own weight
3. How you treat your gear is indicative of how you take your game
4. Consider pts 2 & 3 carefully before you contact me for a guild invite
5. Guild provides repairs + bank access to all guild members
6. We are a max-level guild (Lv90 only), Lv90 alts are welcome
7. Incentive-based guild: We reward outstanding guild members with more
8. We treat both friend and foe with due respect (its just a game, come on)
Thanks for Reading.