Quests for class flying mounts?

91 Blood Elf Paladin
I understand that Blizzard wants to keep things balanced for other players concerning the acquisition of a flying mount, and that class specific flying mounts, such as for paladins and warlocks, has been one of the big questions since BC, but what if every class had a quest for obtaining a very class specific flying mount? That would definitely give players what they asked for, but also help keep the game balanced at the same time. For example, what if paladins could get a pop-up quest for an armored Pegasus styled charger once they make it to level, say, 80? Any thoughts on the matter, and would that be something to ask for in any future patch updates?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
It would be cool, but people have been asking for it for ages now to no avail. I'm pretty sure Blizzard is of the mind that everyone needs to be even now, hence no special mounts for certain classes anymore.

Making a special mount for everyone would be too much work for them evidently, that was their excuse for axing everyone's class specific quests to begin with.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/6/2013 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Wouldn't they be different mounts depending on type of paladin like the ground mounts?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bliss listen to us and give us class specific flying mounts or add unique quests for them!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Wouldn't they be different mounts depending on type of paladin like the ground mounts?

FLYING ELEKK YES!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I am quite content with my Armored Snowy Gryphon. It is small enough that I can land precisely on a mining node while looking majestic in the air. I don't believe every class needs class-specific mounts, and we should be content with our chargers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It would be cool, but people have been asking for it for ages now to no avail. I'm pretty sure Blizzard is of the mind that everyone needs to be even now, hence no special mounts for certain classes anymore.

Making a special mount for everyone would be too much work for them evidently, that was their excuse for axing everyone's class specific quests to begin with.

I think with the warlock's green fire quest they're slowly becoming open to the idea of class-specific flare. It seems like a good time too, since people feel like many of the classes are becoming homogenized.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]