Nocturnal Fate bids Farewell to Bonechewer

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello everyone,
After much talk and thinking and research NF has decided to leave Bonechewer.
There is just nothing really tying us here other than the great people we have met along the way.
After many years of being here and it was a hard decision to make, however we have come to the sad conclusion that there is just not any pvp here for us any longer.
I searched the isle for 45 minutes yesterday and found 1 single person to camp and kill.
After some research, this was kinda the straw that broke us.
As of right now Bonechewer has only 300+ lvl 90 alliance and 700 lvl 90 horde.

Its no wonder we cannot find a fight anywhere.
That being said we have decided to move to Darkspear.
carrying a population of 2k horde and 12k alliance.
As you can see the numbers are staggering, we tested out Tich, malganis, Emerald dream, Illidan, Kil Jaden,
None of those servers can provide us with the pvp that Darkspear has shown us.
In 20 minutes I made 15 kills.
we checked the isle on bonechewer mid day and there were only 5 alliance on it, on DarkSpear there were 115
The PvP there is non stop for horde side.
The horde there have no guild to fight with them to even counter the alliance, the alliance there have become so comfortable with their numbers they are literally standing afk in OUR base on the isle. (thats going to change)
Thankfully many of our guild has decided to leave Bonechewer with us.
Thank you all for you hospitality and all the years of enjoyment you have given us.
Also, be you a friend or enemy on this server, if your interested in joining with us and headed to dark spear, please feel welcomed
My battle tag is NFforlife#1763
below is a list of some of the people leaving with NF
So please say goodbye to them as well.
Thanks
Last stand- Transferred
Intervention- Transferred
Nightwinds- Transferred
Fateswrath- Transferred
Cuff- Transferred
HM- Transferred
Loupan- Transferred
Francisco- Transferred
Junipus- Transferred
Miniton- Transferred
whatlurks- transferred
Crypt- Transferred
Deathtouched- transferred
Honestly- Transferred
Krakenot - transfered
Kuulayde- Transferred
Zanshi- Transferred
Hoffa
Tinsle-transfered
Saigenlegend- Transferred
Peekaboo-transferred
Pain- Transferred
Yathinkso-Transferred
Slow Elk- transferred
Deadbreed- transferred
shroomaa- Transferred
Hateaddict- transfered
loveaddict- Transfered
Illuminator-Transferred
Kemery- Transferred
Keydron- transferred
Sammythebull- Transferred
Cepher- Transferred
Jitterz- Transferred
Moonstone- Transferred
Millerz-Transferred
acidhead-remade char there
Deathwill
Rayne- remade char there
Sackpunch- transferred
Helevete- transferred
Lezar
rotbone
Padlock- Transferred
Ndn- Transferred
Brassx- Remade char
Healsing- Transferred
Ashlane- Transferred
Chimon - Transferred
Foremoon- Transferred

More to be added and I apologize I know im forgetting some important people

Thank you Bonechewer
Edited by Laststand on 6/5/2013 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Oz
i understand your position

good luck champion of the horde
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
haha, well there goes half of this empty server
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Basically the message of this thread: Alliance is dead and is causing the Horde's PvP population that wants world PvP to die with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks Vein, we really did want to stay and we tried to find ways to encourage the world pvp.
We tried to stir up action in the cross realm areas, but alas there just wasn't enough pvp here.

we've got quite a few people transferred over already and more are on the way, we have had nonstop action on darkspear.
I mean, bodies litter the isle, there is a new target every minute here on this server.
as much as we will miss some of our friends and enemys here, when we get onto the game, we want to pvp, not spend the evening searching for scraps of it.
Thank you everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, good luck guys. My interactions with NF were always positive, everyone was always nice. Shame to see you go.

I'm not going to start saying the sky is falling, but I hate seeing the community dwindle. I love this realm. =\
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I know how you feel Peach, I myself started my first toon on Bonechewer during BC. Struggled through the era of the OP Death Knights during wotlk. All in all I love this realm and am very sad to leave. I would personally like to say good bye to every one horde and alliance that I have come in contact with. I will miss the 1v1 and 1v2 by some certain alliance on the isle. :-p
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Alliance problems becoming Horde problems. lolirony~
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Still able to kill world bosses on Tuesday without other realms. lolpopulation~
Edited by Creedyz on 5/7/2013 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It sucks being Alliance in this battlegroup. It's like winning the lottery to face more than one team in arenas after 8pm ST. We qued into the same two people almost twenty times before calling it quits the other night (rating climb became too slow). By the nights end:
http://i.imgur.com/tNzXKed.jpg

Poor 'ole feral druid and hunter. They never stood a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It sucks being Alliance in this battlegroup. It's like winning the lottery to face more than one team in arenas after 8pm ST. We qued into the same two people almost twenty times before calling it quits the other night (rating climb became too slow). By the nights end:
http://i.imgur.com/tNzXKed.jpg

Poor 'ole feral druid and hunter. They never stood a chance.

Come join us on Darkspear, the battlegroup is better, every server in the battlegroup is a pvp server so "im told" the bg win loss ration is much better..and in areans you dont face the same teams over and over again.
We're having a blast over there, if you have any lvl 90 horde add my battle tag and I can pull you over to check it out..its crazy!!
battle tag Nfforlife#1763
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is a bit how it is there, everywhere you look, but how were looking at it..even losing a fight is better then no fight at all ya know? When I get on all i want to do is pvp, if I have to search all over for it or go to a bg to find it...Im not happy.
They have cross realm areas, and we thought that was our solution before leaving bc, but you really dont build the Love/hate relationship with the guilds there because its always different people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aw, sad to see the one guild I was afraid to see the name of leaving BC, even though I don't really play there anymore. I feel like I learned the hard way if there's on NF member sitting there, there's 5 more willing to come and camp you. Hope you have a better time on your new server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aw, sad to see the one guild I was afraid to see the name of leaving BC, even though I don't really play there anymore. I feel like I learned the hard way if there's on NF member sitting there, there's 5 more willing to come and camp you. Hope you have a better time on your new server.

Thanks Jester, we hated to leave, we tried to drum up the pvp and tried the cross realm stuff, but it just wasn't there, On Darkspear we are the severely outnumbered Underdog and the horde there need help.
Our fourth day on the server and we had over 20 members online all lvl 90!
The pvp is pretty intense, it is literally nonstop. We go from our base on the isle to the stairs at nalak and its a constant battle, but its incredible and exactly what we were looking for!
We have had some positive response over there.
Tonight in general chat on the isle someone said "Wow Ive never seen horde ganking alliance on here!"
were hoping to do great things there :)
Thank you for the kind words!
Edited by Laststand on 5/8/2013 10:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I've never been to Darkspear but if CRZ has given me an accurate experience, I imagine playing on Darkspear as horde is like staying in a disgusting motel where the walls are filled with cockroaches. Everywhere you look, you see them skittering about mindlessly. Even when you can't see them you know they're all around you. You'll kill a few but it doesn't matter because their numbers are endless. Eventually you'll be overwhelmed because it's not actually your room, it's theirs.

Have fun!

that was funny
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
without the huge NF army the horde had there is literally no one around to stop me now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
without the huge NF army the horde had there is literally no one around to stop me now.

Lol, true, but ...who are you going to kill?
Shorti, you should jump on your horde and battle tag me and let me pull you over to this server for a night...its crazy!!! there's no "Searching" for pvp..its everywhere you look!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Teheeheheh.

I found it funny because the only time I've seen you without a group of people is when you're afk in SW.

Moar laughs pleaaase!
Edited by Hjorth on 5/9/2013 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
I will look for you guys. Each. And. Every. One. Of. YOU!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]