Reckoning LFM TOT 499+ ilvl

90 Human Priest
Looking to start raiding ToT but haven't had the time until now? Then I have an opportunity for you! Reckoning (10 Man) on Kel'thuzad (Alliance) is currently seeking the following classes to start ToT Progression:

Tank:
Prot Paladin

Heals:
H Pally
Resto Shaman (with Elemental Offspec preferably)

Other tanks and healers will be taken into serious consideration.

Raid times are 6pm to 8:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME.

Reckoning is a close knit guild of veteran players who value the importance of Real Life® priorities while still enjoying the game together. If you're interested in joining our ranks please contact the following for more information!

Enbeekay#1977
Alikit#1499

Always recruiting exceptional players of all types and now is the perfect time to transfer or
faction change with ALL BLIZZARD CHARACTER SERVICES 50% OFF UNTIL JUNE 10th.

Thank you for your time!
Edited by Alikit on 6/5/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I am a long time player and raider in wow. I raided back in BC in one of the top 7 guilds on suramar called honor and friendship. I currently am on Kel' Thuzad looking for a progression raiding guild that has TOE and HOF mostly cleared trying i progress to TOT. I leveled and geared my rogue o what it is today in four weeks so if you are startin TOT progression i will be geared in no time. My main goal is to be apart
Of a core raid team that raids between 5-12pm server time work for me. I have a felxible scheduel and I am always online daily. Whisper me if there is any positions for serious core positions, gamer tag is Jizzebel. My item level is currently at 496 but went from lvl 1 to 90 and gears to this day in 5 weeks i am committed and trying to get into a core raid team for end game content.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/bump. Please apply online or contact an officer in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/bump 500 + ilvl 80k min dps
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/bump for ot
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
512 Blood Dk interested in OT spot
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
/bump for melee
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
/bump tanks and healers
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Druid
/bump for friends
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/bump
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]