The Venture Co - An Introduction/Guild List

Thanks for adding us! I appreciate it! However, I noticed you spelled my toons name wrong for the contact.... do you mind correcting that? Thanks a ton! :)
Reply Quote
Darn! I didn't see you! We could of destroyed the undead together! ;)

Next time!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh yeah, I fixed your name for you

--Kher/Krein
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well Vndus' thread got a sticky, not sure if mine stands a chance now.
Reply Quote
It's not a competition unless we're sharing content - which we currently are. You've got good information here and I support the effort to inform transfers and rerolls, but having two guild listings will cause unnecessary bumps. I suggest rewriting your second post to fix the redundancy. Good luck on your sticky.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Then maybe you could add a post/edit in yours for guild descriptions under the listing, which was the main reason I used the chart was to have a bearing for the guilds that wished to add a small description/notice under their listing
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
What's the alliance to horde ratio on this server? Google says there's a lot more horde but I don't know if that's accurate. I'm fed up with CRZ so I'd like an alt here (whatever is the dominant faction.. I won't be into world pvp)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Honestly it seems fairly balanced, at least in terms of those who engage in WPVP.

Some days Alliance rule the land, some days Horde.

If you are a healer, please go Horde. We have good ones, just not enough of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I haven't been here long but the Alliance:Horde ratio does seem pretty balanced. If you re-roll here just a couple of little tidbits of advice... When you hit 90, if someone attacks you while questing or being out in the world, DO NOT get upset. There isn't really much if any bad blood between factions. The people attacking you are really just wanting to play the game with you. It's kinda what we do around here.

If more than one attack you at once, just let your guild know or say something on the defense channel. People will come to help you.

WPvP is kind of a big thing around here.

Hope to see you soon!

P.S. Fun fight last night with the Thunderhoof Clan. Well fought by all! Until we meet again good bovine sir.

/salute
Edited by Aracian on 6/2/2013 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Agreed.

Thanks for bringing it to our door, and then stepping back afterwards and letting us do our event.

Much respect.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Obligated to post here.

Moose.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
is this server truly crz free? I'm considering trasnferring an alt here for some relaxing fun
Reply Quote
is this server truly crz free? I'm considering trasnferring an alt here for some relaxing fun

The only CRZ you have to worry about is grouped CRZ.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for Xerre! :D Needs some changes, for sure, but most is still pretty accurate.
Reply Quote
38 Dwarf Hunter
Needs to be stickied.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
So couple of things. It does not look like the Grim Covenant's website address is up to date. When you plug it in, the interwebs can not find it.

Also The Council of Judgement has a website now at Councilofjudgement.guildlaunch.com. And Contact is Jaurez or me(toons of which are Kaizon,mourgrim,sulago,Hadden, or Refourm)

And the sentinal's website is not working either.
Edited by Refourm on 8/12/2013 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
All updated <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]