526ilvl MW Monk 6/13H LF Raiding Guild

90 Gnome Monk
Before I stated I would decide by Friday but I am moving it to Saturday since I don't know if I will have internet as well as I am packing to go home from college/brothers college graduation. I will let everyone know via real id on Saturday night by the latest. Thanks!

Hello everyone,
I am Temåri and as title says, I'm looking for a raiding guild.

I really don't mind what server I am. I'd much prefer a medium - high population server. Alliance also more preferred over horde but I don't hold grudges. I'm kind of over elitist's and hardcore progression. It's not for me. I don't like how it takes away the enjoyment of raiding.

T15 Experience:
12/12N 6/13H

T14 Experience:
MSV: 6/6N 5/6H
HoF: 6/6N 3/6H
ToES: 4/4N
(All Pre-Nerf)

My current mainspec is Mistweaver with an ilvl of 526 and Windwalker as offspec with an ilvl of 500.
I am also looking to maybe main switch to my DK who just hit 90 last week or so and is already 494 ilvl. He is 6/12N in ToT. It's always a possibility.

After 5 or so years of healing (with exceptions in certain tiers of DPSing on multiple toons) I've grown weary of healing and if possible would much prefer to switch to my DK.

I have logs for both toons.

I can raid anytime after 8:30pm EST or so and can raid until max 1:30am EST. I'd prefer not to raid on weekends if possible.

I'm looking for a raiding group that see's that i'm devoted and that I push to achieve what i focus on and hope the group has the same mind set.
If you ask almost any guilds I've ran with, I've had perfect attendance .

At the current moment its hard for me to afford an xfer and if its a different faction I can't, so any guild offering transfers will be looked at more.

So thank you all. If you actually read all that..AWESOME. If your just a guild spam, well then, GTFO! But nah. In the end, I wish everyone luck in finding who they are looking for.

For the most part, I am online typically during the day and more so around 9pm EST I can be found online and will be checking this post whenever bored/often.

Message me ingame: Temåri
If i am not online on my monk I am on my DK: Dåisuke
Battle-tag: Dannyfalcon#1502
Battle.net: jbomb845@gmail.com

Hope to hear from people!
Edited by Temåri on 5/14/2013 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hi there Temari, Although we go later then you expect to raid, I hope you still find some interests in our guild, come check us out!

Duh Winning -- 10 man Late night guild. -- Our current progression is 9/13H.

Duh Winning is a late-night weekend raiding guild with a competitive attitude. Our goal is to achieve a competitive world ranking without raiding past the weekends. We are currently seeking an exceptional MW monk for our raiding roster. We are currently raid Friday/Saturday/Sunday from 10pm - 2pm (PST) -- We often raid later than our raid times, as much as 2 hours past raids depending on what content we are pushing. We do not always raid Sundays.

Feel free to apply at our website at: http://duhw.enjin.com. Or feel free to add our raid leader at: Harekrsna#1443 or add me at: Ath#1777.
Edited by Athdeux on 5/8/2013 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Your times need fixing by the way. And thank you for reading.
If thats 10pm - 5am PST, then no lol. If daytime, possibly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid hardcore 5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

Current Progression.

Tier 14. MSV (6/6) HOF (6/6) TOES (4/4)

Tier 15. (12/12) (2/13)H

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

*Now offering paid transfers for those who qualify*

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1 fury
Rogue- 1
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 1 Shadow
Paladin- 1 (Holy) 1 (ret)
Warlock- 1
Monk- 1 (1 Mistweaver)
Shaman- 3 (1 Ele) (1 Enhance) (1 Resto)
Mage- 1
Druid- 3 (1 Moonkin) (1 Resto) (1 Feral dps)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
bump. still up.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
yay final paper!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
And im up again. Morning -_-.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey Temari

Gmorning! We're looking for a mwmonk to add to our raiding core, but we raid earlier than you wanted and we are a little on the hardcore side :( The environment is pretty laidback but we raid quite a bit during our progression. I know our hours aren't quite what you're looking for. Good luck either way.

♦ Reckoning (11/13H ♦ 25m ♦ Top 10 US) ♦ is a stable hardcore guild that's been around for over five years. We're looking for skilled players that can make our schedule and mesh well with the rest of the guild.
Our longer post is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8704690891

♦ Schedule ♦ Sun-Thurs 7:30pm - 1am EST during progression
♦ Battletag/RealID ♦ Sprixia#1945 - sprixia@hotmail.com, Benefits#1330 (Dkb), Pariah#1391 (Xpariah)
♦ Who to whisper ♦ Sprixi, Xpariah, Varnius, Dkb - Anyone can point you to an officer.
♦ Website/app ♦ www.reckoningwow.com
If it sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to contact us or fill an app out.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Morning classes finished and done with presentation.
I'll be online for the next hour or 2.
Edited by Temåri on 5/8/2013 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hi!

Take a look and let me know if you are interested:

Guild: Pwn Shop
Server: Illidan
Raid Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
Raid Times: 8pm-11pm server (9-12 EST)
Healing Comp: Disc, Resto Druid
Progression: 3/13 HM (Jin-rokh, Horridon, Tortos)
9/16 HM Last tier pre-nerf (a couple of guildies were 11-12/16HM)

At the moment one of our healers has to stop playing WoW due to his work load so I am looking for a competent healer that knows his class in and out and believe we can help each other push some more of this tier's content!
We are not a hardcore guild as you can tell by the amount of time we raid each week but we definitely get bosses down as we are currently ranked 19th on our server. Losing a healer obviously slowed down our progression but I believe if we can snag you that we'll be pushing a lot more HM's.

If interested, add me on realid: greywarden#1675

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
[H][Arthas] <Static> 25m (Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30-12:30 EST)

T15:
10/13 Heroic

www.staticraid.com

RealID:
virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
wowmmoftw@gmail.com
Vicious#1889
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi there! :)

Serious Casual's 25-man group [RUM] is currently recruiting to fill a slot for MW monk. We are horde-side on Mal'Ganis. The server is high population with a flourishing AH and no login queue.

We raid 3 nights per week, for a total of 9 hours. The schedule is 8:30-11:30 EST on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays.

We are 2/13 heroic, with Jin'rokh and Horridon down. We have a solid raid team of dedicated, skilled players and even with the light schedule we are serious about clearing heroic content. Many players are working professionals with spouses and families so we greatly value having plenty of personal time and weekends outside of raid times, while still killing bosses!

We think you'd be a great addition to the team.

For more information please check out our website! seriouscasualrum.com

If you'd like to talk in game, please add my battletag Chi#1331 or message me in-game at either Chi or Chii on Mal'Ganis.

Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Contingency is currently 7/13 Heroic ( 25M Raiding )

US 62 Rank Tier 14 ( Sha kill US 68 )
US 77 Rank Tier 13
US 179 Rank Tier 12

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
Kalepal
Peaceocake
Arkwin
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hey there, Reckless is looking for a 6th healer to round out our roster. We do start 30 mins earlier then you wanted. Only need your monk, we are stacked with melee.

25 man progression:
5/13H ToT
15/16H T14

Our Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
8:00 PM - 12AM EST
We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8769578015#1
Battle tag: Narthul#1101

Apply at www.recklessonline.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Papers arent fun X(.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I'll be online around 8pm EST.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]