38 blacksmith discoveries?

100 Night Elf Warrior
Hit the end I guess made a LS bar and got nothing. And yet Tailoring has 40 discoveries...least they could of added in 2 shields 1 for Prot War and Pld and one for healing Pld-Shaman.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I wish I were done with the leatherworking ones we have more than 80 discoveries to do.
Edited by Bloodkorican on 5/3/2013 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Yea LW is crappy. Got a rogue and I could care less about druid monk shaman and hunter...
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
relays on alcmany once again to make living steel if you can get spinit s of hamory its a total run around of a headache i have every profession still its a headache take to long to get mats no profit to make it oh and i forgot the cool down that my aclemyist has one per day really how long is it to make one piece of gear not worth the time
Edited by Helemkon on 5/3/2013 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
relays on alcmany once again to make living steel if you can get spinit s of hamory its a total run around of a headache i have every profession still its a headache take to long to get mats no profit to make it oh and i forgot the cool down that my aclemyist has one per day really how long is it to make one piece of gear not worth the time

Wat.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Yea I don't get what you said either.
Reply Quote
so you think BS is unfairly behind because it has 2 less patterns than tailoring but also feel leatherworking is crappy because it has to many patterns?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Yes to the LW. I think that if I'm playing a Rogue I should get all Rogue discoveries first then the rest same for using leather or scales for the discoveries. If Blizzard kept them separate then I would have learned all Druid Monk Rogue gear and not the mail gear. And no I don't think blacksmith is behind because I learned all that I can nothing wrong with that. Though I stand by saying that they could of added 2 shields to even out the amount learned that Tailoring has.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
It makes sense that if you use the LW leather daily you'd get a leather pattern and if you used the scale daily you'd get a mail pattern. Does it work that way? I honestly haven't been keeping track!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]