Arenas are just gonna be hard next season

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Without many ways to peal for ourselves, and our one instant heal being hit, I just don't think we will be viable next season. Our best comp partners were hit too.

What do u guys think? Am I just seeing doom and gloom for no reason?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Without many ways to peal for ourselves, and our one instant heal being hit, I just don't think we will be viable next season. Our best comp partners were hit too.

What do u guys think? Am I just seeing doom and gloom for no reason?

What? Another instant heal nerf?

And no partners are getting buffed. Look at enh and warriors. But the problems is disc priests will probably take over KFC or beastcleave due pally being soo weak defensively
Edited by Kitteykat on 5/3/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Paladins are already awful. This is really frustrating. I picked up holy paladin last season, I have a lot of arena exp, pretty easily got to 2200+ last season playing WMP, WLP, WW/HP, - this season breaking 2200 is a challenge and I have to play KFC or amazing.

Next season no one will get in Glad range that's not being carried by MMR or playing with r1s.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Keep taking risks, keep learning from your mistakes, and eventually you will get to where you want to be.

I love to if ppl would even want to play with me. My spriest recently just ditched me. Everyone just wants a rsham/disc/rdruid these days.

Isnt just an exp thing some glad pallys are even struggling to find teams. Sometimes you will even see on tichondrius trade chat "LF NON- Hpally healer for 3s"
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Holy paladins went down in popularity when warriors were nerfed.

Holy paladins were still subpar to resto shaman that's why there were so few Glad paladins and so many Glad rsham.

Check Arenajunkies, paladins have an extremely low class representation for Gladiator nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looks like all us hpally's will just have to reroll or play ret lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]