90 Pandaren Shaman
What I'm looking for

-10man
-4+ nights of raiding
-anytime after 6pm server time
-semi hardcore/hardcore
-strong progression
-active mumble/vent to hang out

I started raiding a month into MoP, did a few raids during Cata in Dragon Soul. I've been playing RShaman since I started playing MoP, I know my class like the back of my hand and yet I'm still learning more about it everyday.

I'm 5/12 normal for ToT 16/16 everything else. I work extremely hard on preforming my best, I have great mana-management. I do what I can to make myself a better player, also keep a positive attitude during/after raids. I work well under pressure, I can take constructive criticism and a few jokes.

During raiding, I typically keep quiet unless i'm calling something out. I never question something during the raid, I keep everything for afterwards. I don't argue, talk back or have any attitude. I watch videos on the fights before raid if I'm worried about how I will do. I will own up to my mistakes, never do i ever blame anyone for anything.

Although my experience is a bit rough, I will say that I learn fast, I do make mistakes like any other human being but I pick up on them quick and I learn from them. My gear is decent for the lack of experience that i have, I worked hard for it and I never fail to cap my valor.

The lack of experience is from just being pretty casual with my raiding, but I really want to change that. I have the gear, mindset and skill to do so. I really look forward to seeing all the content and working for it. I also want to make long lasting friends/guildies to share the experience with. I love getting to know people, I enjoy talking, I have fun and I'm extremely active when i'm online. I do dungeons, xmog runs, pvp outside of raiding.

So if you feel like i'd fit in, feel free to add me on btag- ajxally#1639
I'll be on this weekend, mostly at nights. But all next week i'm free for tryouts and so on.

Thanks so much!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Snapfox/simple
Edited by Snapfox on 5/4/2013 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ohia
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Who are we?
Rival is a Progression guild focused 10 man raiding on US - Mal'Ganis. Its members are former residents of US - Dalaran where they were among the top 3 Horde raiding guilds. With current mile stones of 12/12 H ICC 25/10, 11/13 H T11 25man, and 6/7 H FL 25 man and 8/8H DS.(all within their current patch cycle.) With the declining Dalaran at their backs, many current members of Rival decided to re-roll / transfer to US- Stormrage where they progressed in 10 man to 5/8 heroics in DS then to a 25m atmosphere where they quickly reached 8/8 Heroic within current cycle. Now pushing for MoP 5.2, the guild is currently 6/16 H 16/16 Normal, the leadership has come together to Mal'Ganis with the goal of a dedicated progression atmosphere with a competitive nature in a ten man raid environment without the harsh raid times. Currently in 5.2 we are 12/12N 1/12H ToT.

Tuesday (9 pm - 12 am CST)
Wednesday (9 pm - 12 am CST)
Thursday (9 pm - 12 am CST)
Sunday (8 - 11 pm CST)*optional - Times may vary*

Our current needs are:
Currently we have decided to up our roster to 12 raiders to accommodate group balance and scheduling conflicts.

Resto Shaman with an Elemental Offspec
Mage
Disc Priest
Hybrids of Healing/DPS specs AND DPS/Tanking specs
We encourage all exceptional applicants to apply at our website posted down at the bottom.

Who we aren't.
We aren't the super-hardcore, we don't raid 7 nights a week, we don't rotate in 15-20 raiders on our normal roster. We definitely are not looking to hold-hands or spoon feed content to less experienced players. We do not tolerate drama queens, loot !@#$%s, or complainers. We are not looking for World or US firsts, but remaining focused and competitive, while having fun is our main goal.

What do we expect?
When searching for and joining a guild such as ours, we expect potential applicants and recruits to be well-versed, as well as;

-Knowledgable - Of your class of course, but other classes abilities and limitations as well.
-Informed - Keeping an ear to the ground on new encounters, strategies, and changes to the game.
-Maximize potential - including all consumables (FOOD, FLASKS, POTIONS) and professions (gathering is for alts).
-Experienced- With current content and preferably BC/Vanilla content, especially pre-nerf Tier5 and Sunwell difficulty and all experience with in current patch cycle. (Current logs are required)
-Committed - If you have upcoming circumstances which will keep you from participating, it's probably not in your best interest to apply.
-Dedicated - To the game, and guild, if you're on the verge of quitting the game, do not bother applying.
-Courteous - If unable to attend, a notice would be in order.

Our trial period is just that, a trial. You'll be judged on your performance, but also your ability to mesh well with our current members, and your overall attitude as a person. ( may include a short personal interview.)

Loot Rules:
3 man operated loot council. (loot is given based on key standards.)
-attandance.
-performance.
-improvement for progression and guild in general.
-Guild output

How to join!

PST Tybex (Battle tag - Prime#1205) or Artemisya (battle tag - Artemonie#1655) in game for questions!
Drop an application at www.rivalguild.enjin.com @ APPLY! In current need of multiple positions to fill our roster.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm on Ji-Kun right now, if anyone needs a shaman healer before reset
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
fat panda powa
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Over Raided is Recruiting!

Raid Times:
Blood Guard: Tue., Wed., Thu. 7:00-10:30p Mal'Ganis Time (CST)
The Burning Legion: Saturday & Sunday 1:00-5:30PM Mal'Ganis Time (CST)

Contacts: Matthëw, Forni, Nirnroot

http://or.guildlaunch.com

Over Raided is an 18 and over only raiding guild. Our focus is making progression while maintaining positive, friendly attitudes. Our philosophy is to down bosses while enjoying time with fellow skilled raiders.

For us, being a great raider isn't enough. The ability to play your class well is a minimum standard for any raid team. In addition to being exceptional at your class we seek members who are friendly, helpful and a pleasure to raid with.

This doesn't mean we are casual or that we tolerate consistent mistakes. We still have progression goals we want to obtain with folks that aren't elitists. We will still point you out when you make a mistake without yelling and cussing at you. We treat each other like an online family, but still get things done. However, we do not run a charity. Raid members are still required to 'pull their own weight'. Feel free to look on our website for a more detailed explanation of our philosophy and approach to raiding.

We are always looking for exceptional players for both teams but currently focusing on getting the weekend team into full swing.

Please visit our website for an updated listing of what classes we are recruiting as it is updated often.

If we sound like the perfect guild for you and your class isn't listed, please contact me to see if we can work something out!

We look for raiders who can provide exceptional performance while still offering utility to the raid when needed. We want players with great attitudes. We don't fight, bicker or squabble during our raids, and we plan on keeping it that way.

We are a mature group, mostly ages 18 – 40, recruiting gamers 18 and over.No drama is tolerated. We have a Mumble Server for easy voice communications. We require that all raiders use Mumble during our raids.A minimum of 80% attendance.

We pay all repairs, provide you with flasks, feasts (and food if needed), potions, enchants, glyphs, gems, etc. If you need it for raiding, we provide it!A friendly, fun and generous atmosphere.Predefined schedule for raids, alt runs, old content and transmog runs.An opportunity to tackle some of Warcraft's toughest challenges with fellow highly skilled and dedicated gamers.A thoroughly screened player base that must participate in an extensive initiation period. We do this to ensure that we are recruiting players that share the same high standards and expectations we have.

With our highly organized structure, we will not be the best guild for everyone. We demand a high standard from our players in aspects of activity, commitment and maturity. We will invest a great deal of time and resources into helping you develop your character and do not want “guild hoppers.” We want gamers who share the same principles as we do and who will dedicate themselves to the advancement and growth of the guild and its members.

If you think you have what it takes to be a member of a great, fun and rewarding guild, please contact me for more information about our guild, or visit our site and apply today!

Contact Information
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
In Game Contact: Matthëw
Battlenet ID: Matthew#1916
Email: thehumanroach@yahoo.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]