Has the Horde made a comeback?

1 Troll Warrior
After a short time with the Alliance, I'm thinking about switching back to the Horde. I left shortly after I reached level 90. Gems/enchants seemed to never be on the AH, and I began to get very frustrated. Has the Horde gotten better? If not, I've been planning on switching to Area 52 so I can have some interaction with Fizzcrank through CRZ.
Edited by Zuil on 5/4/2013 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm originally from Area 52.
Horde is a tiny fraction on Fizzcrank compared to what it is on A52.

That being said though, I've noticed in my short time being here on Fizz, that quite a few horde guilds have come together to try and change the status quo. I've noticed quite a bit more activity on both sides, but primarily PvP, as that's where I spend most of my game time.

The auction house is what it is - following Blizzard's thoughts on that lately, seems like they have a solution in the works.

The decision is obviously up to you, but I prefer the intimacy of Fizzcrank's horde, to the anonymity and elitism of Area 52's. If that means taking a hit on the AH, so be it. I decided that instead of abandoning ship, I'd stick around, get involved, and create ways to help make it better. If half of us adopted that attitude, we'd be fine.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The decision is obviously up to you, but I prefer the intimacy of Fizzcrank's horde, to the anonymity and elitism of Area 52's. If that means taking a hit on the AH, so be it. I decided that instead of abandoning ship, I'd stick around, get involved, and create ways to help make it better. If half of us adopted that attitude, we'd be fine.

I agree with you Luxen. On the horde side, we all seem to know each other and have fun. We can have conversation on Trade/General without having to back track 30 lines to read it. We do world events - FTH, World Bosses, and the different guilds work together to create different fun events.

Because we are a PVE server and a smaller server, there are times when you might need help and the only one around is an allie and well, he might need the same help and so you find ways to communicate and get your quest completed. I love Fizzcrank and the wonderful people I have met including Luxen of CRËTINS and all the CRËTINS, Kitteneater from Best in Both Slots, Brast from Legacy of Darkness, and so many more folks from various guilds - Countdown to Extinction, Burning Blades, Marauders, Anonymous, and many more that I can not think of off the top of head. Come and Join us!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We is back!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
But you all still suck at PvP
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
But you all still suck at PvP

Ryiutiz, that sounds like a challenge for an Allie Vs Horde night on Fizzcrank!!! Drahh/Horde do you think we can get a few of our Horde together to met their challenge :/ if they are up to it?
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
We're up for it :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
My pickle is small
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]