The Ebon Hold Lounge: IV [Full Moon Rising]

90 Worgen Death Knight
[Full Moon Rising]

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/08/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Selsix
[Full Moon Rising]

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took you long enough....

Sheesh.

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
death strike use should be timed around the damage you take in the previous 5 seconds. If you take a large spike of damage the resulting heal from death strike will be larger and when you reach 80 and get mastery this will help maximize the effectiveness of blood shield.

Scent of blood is a perk for your death strike heals. You do not time when you death strike around scent of blood.

Awesome, thank you Kusari. Turns out I have been doing that already. I don't know if I am doing it wrong or not, but I am finding DK an easy and enjoyable class to play; the only time I have died since I started was in a dungeon when the healer lagged out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
chick still around. there are other things that made want to come back lol. although chick is part of the problem but not the main problem

im 25 by the way idk if that helps

icy touch pimp slap nice

oh yeah so i decided to level a affliction lock since all the nerfs are coming and if i dont see good numbers imma just play the lock...mayb...affliction is like UHdeathknight right?
Edited by Nubnite on 5/8/2013 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Death Knight
It is the closest Nubbins =) I love playing a Lock and I really should just get her leveled to 90. They are a freaking blast to play.

NEVER abandon a Death Knight!!!

~Kyr~
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
sounds good. see if i enjoy it
i wont abandon him...just let him spend some quality time with timmy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I wanna go back to Enhancement. So much fun! Now they just have to do something with Searing Totem. It's the last thing from the old world that needs to be revamped or removed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Demo Lock and UHDK here, its funny how the Demo Lock is more tanky than an plate wearing class, and has better survivability.

I pugged a rated BG team last night on my lock, it was a lose to cap team, i dont usually join them, as i dont like losing on purpose, but it had two of my guildies in it and i figured we could at least talk and laugh while we played.

We queeued into a 2100 team first shot, they had a Destro lock with 545kHP, him and a priest guarded the flag, we did not even get near it.

My first interaction went something like 100-zero in 5 attacks, i looked at my log, he had 5 consecutive crits, with the main attack hittng me for 160k or something stupid.

I know it is hard to believe, and i shoulda screenshotted it, but i was just sooo shell shocked i did not even know what to do, lol

i am no where near the ability to run with a 2100 player, lol, different ballgame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Not a large pvp'er but during the last QA it was brought up. How RBG's basically supports/favors ranged. Blizz agreed in a sense. In particular that many can likely kill melee before they get to them. That and as DK's we have junk for CC's. Happy hunting though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Demo Lock and UHDK here, its funny how the Demo Lock is more tanky than an plate wearing class, and has better survivability.

I pugged a rated BG team last night on my lock, it was a lose to cap team, i dont usually join them, as i dont like losing on purpose, but it had two of my guildies in it and i figured we could at least talk and laugh while we played.

We queeued into a 2100 team first shot, they had a Destro lock with 545kHP, him and a priest guarded the flag, we did not even get near it.

My first interaction went something like 100-zero in 5 attacks, i looked at my log, he had 5 consecutive crits, with the main attack hittng me for 160k or something stupid.

I know it is hard to believe, and i shoulda screenshotted it, but i was just sooo shell shocked i did not even know what to do, lol

i am no where near the ability to run with a 2100 player, lol, different ballgame.

yeah i had a demo lock be my FC an a 1400+ RBG once. went pretty well
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Best FC next patch:
MW Monk
Demo Lock
Feral Druid

So says the oracle.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Careful you don't get in trouble for win-trading, A-babs. Big no no.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Careful you don't get in trouble for win-trading, A-babs. Big no no.

lol, you mean lose trading!!!!

we were shut out of the match in about 7 minutes, the only good thing was they realized we were completely out matched and snuffed us out quick instead of farming us, but when your entire team is already Tyr gear equipped, i would venture the time is more important that HK farming.

The lose to cap teams are actually just like a random, we use no comms and actually try to win, we are just at a disadvantage. We try to keep the game close and are somewhat organized, it just relieves the pressure of having an team going for rating, they are actually a lot of fun. I am 6-3 on lose to cap teams. It is more of an expression than a win trade, as we do try, just not with Vent or whatever and never have rage quits and rage whispers like a serious rated team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Win-Trading & Loss-Trading is just a the water is half empty or half full thing. I know, the Lich King wasn't big on Philosophy but you'll get it eventually.
Edited by Tor on 5/10/2013 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
so angry I am form last nights 1% wipe on heroic herradon.... anyway hows everys ones Friday?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
so angry I am form last nights 1% wipe on heroic herradon.... anyway hows everys ones Friday?

See you should have had my night last night. I was just eating this giant thing of Rolled Tacos (aka Taquitos) smothered in Cheese, Guacamole and so on. Granted you were fight a raid boss and I was just being stalked by two tiny dogs hoping I'd drop something.

Edited to add.

My morning is fine. Ate two chocolates. Said hello to dogs. Started a Pot of Coffee. The norm.

p.s.

blizz added this http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/comics/comic-2013-05-02-full.jpg
Edited by Tor on 5/10/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
thanks for the link for the comic, it made my day :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/comics/comic-2013-05-02-full.jpg

just made my day
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why...must you always sign your name with

~Kyr~ WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE BAAAAAAAAH DK RAGE
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why...must you always sign your name with

~Kyr~ WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE BAAAAAAAAH DK RAGE

I've seen this before.
i actually like it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]