Im Done Guys.

Hey all,

I have played this game a long time, but due to outside circumstances i am leaving the game.
To everyone who ever helped me, laughed with me or loved me i wanted to say i love you to.

Shoutouts for this would take far to long so i will instead hope you all post after me so i can thankyou for your words at the end.

<3 Sophrenia
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the memories Soph, sad that you're leaving, but it was fun playing with you!

Good luck in the future!

xxoo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1/10 =(

give me your gold.
Edited by Adjacent on 5/6/2013 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
dead server dead game

also bye soph :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
this was probs the only thing that could make me post in this garb realm's forums again

that's really sad to hear soph =( you'll be back, right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd prefer it if you didn't leave....whatever happens you know where to find me or any of your other friends should you need anything from us *hugs*...you take care and don't leave our lives dammit :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Sux to see ya go sweety hope ya come back to us soon xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
:( going to miss you so much hope you come back to us one day. its just not going to be the same without our late night chats. hope your happy with whatever you decide to do and if you need to chat or anything you know where to find me ;D take care babe
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what is this garbage suck ups

its a game losers
Reply Quote

people still making good bye threads, like you have cancer and is leaving the world. lol
Reply Quote
bye
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
bye soph :<
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Bye Soph.
Reply Quote

people still making good bye threads, like you have cancer and is leaving the world. lol

Please don't compare cancer to me leaving the game.

We all know my departure would be a much more tragic experience.

P.S. BYE SOPH! :) I'm sorry if I killed you and things in the past, it was Starfall, I swear.
Good luck with your endeavours IRL, you'll be back though, nobody leaves, we sold our souls.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
bye
Reply Quote
81 Orc Monk
This thread just got really gay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
we sold our souls.

+1
Reply Quote
Soph, all your friends are horde.
Reply Quote
back so soon?
Reply Quote
Yeah it was basically some stuff in life was gunna stop me playing but it didn't go that way after all. i would like to cut back a little tbh but i just have so much dam free time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]