Yet another hunter melee request.

100 Troll Hunter
Why have something fun & useless when something else can be fun & not useless?

I used the word I meant to use. Shut up Verdash.

1) It wouldn't be useless
2) Which means you are wrong
3) Don't tell me what to do
4) You meant to use the wrong word then, L2 English
5) Level moar noob
Reply Quote
10 Dwarf Shaman
^ dam you Verdash ^
you took my spot lol, I meant to repost on the enh shaman I was told to make

It wouldn't be useless

exactly look at Mr. Game & watch if game designers made this blank slate into a good character, Blizzard should be able to make a decent BM hunter melee which they kind of already have concepts of, with Rexxar and other sources.
Edited by Bestmasterx on 5/8/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Being a melee hunter would (almost) never be more useful than ranged one. sorry, nice idea but face reality.

Here is what I originally said just so everyone is clear.

1: someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
2: by your logic; Enhancement shamans are "useless" compared to ele shamans, which is anything but the truth.

If there were a hunter melee spec, it would be made viable through class mechanics.

Common sense is a good thing to have.

Enh shaman have the potential to do more dps than ele, but in reality, they usually do not because they are melee. How would hunter differ?

[quote]
3) Don't tell me what to do
4) You meant to use the wrong word then, L2 English
5) Level moar noob

3) Don't condescend to me?
4)My definition of useful is no anomaly. Right before useful, there is another word called 'more'. In a situation with only 2 options, the more useful one is clearly optimal. Please don't waste my time with irrelevant things like that.
5) I have a 90 hunter.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
4)My definition of useful is no anomaly. Right before useful, there is another word called 'more'. In a situation with only 2 options, the more useful one is clearly optimal. Please don't waste my time with irrelevant things like that.

That was more directed at the follow up post

Edit:
3) Don't condescend to me?

I told you to not boss me around!
Edited by Verdash on 5/8/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

That was more directed at the follow up post

How was it directed @ the follow up post if the follow up was in response to that post...
forget it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Another thread that should've died a while ago.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
@Faldeor

The entire concept of the Beast Master is that of a melee fighter. It's that way in almost every other RPG and that way even in Warcraft's own lore (Rexxar.)

If it were made an actual spec, they would obviously have melee more useful. Personally think it would be an excellent way to spice up the Hunter class and provide differentiation.

Personally hoping to get a Dark Ranger style class next expansion that can also used bows/guns/crossbows so that they could give Beast Master the makeover that it needs without having loot issues.
Edited by Bullettime on 5/8/2013 9:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
How was it directed @ the follow up post if the follow up was in response to that post...
forget it.

I pointed out which post it was in response to, as in, your follow up to my "this is a fun thread", not to your "more useful" comment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]