State of Monks/Monk Guides

90 Night Elf Monk
Hey guys, I just wanted to go ahead and put it out there that as of rerolling monk (I played Resto Sham since TBC, but decided it was time for a change of pace) I am definitely impressed by the monk forums. I think as a whole we have a very constructive community and I hope that it stays that way.

That being said - I may be interested in starting up some sort of a blog about monks. A sort of place where new monks and even experienced monks could go to keep up with the latest PVE and PVP trends as far as monks go. I'm not sure if there is a website like this that already exists, if there is a site like this, I'd love to know about it so I could look into contributing. I've only hit 2k on my monk so far, but I played past 2700 on my resto shaman back in cata so I consider myself a decent player and I'd definitely enjoy making some guides from a PVP standpoint to help newer monks out once I get some more experience under my belt.

I'd love to hear feedback on this from the rest of the monk community here, and if anyone would be interested in helping out please let me know!

[I'll also go ahead and throw it out there that this would be a 100% voluntary sort of thing, and everything would be available for free.]
Reply Quote
I recorded a video last night about the issues that ww monks have in pve and im editing it in order to put it out because i love/care for the class and want to see it be successful im going to leave a link to the video on the forums when i post it so other monks can check it out and understand the issues/discuss whats wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
That would be really cool. I would love a single place to share my macros, "tips and tricks", and videos for more monks to see and learn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]