So we managed to summon everything in av...

90 Orc Shaman
War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKPanWleRtI

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Was about to begin searching for that, ty sir.
Not sure if you were there for it, but we did Rath Strat 2.0 for the first time and The Alterac Blitz a couple of hours ago.
Great weekend XD and ty for the link
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Was about to begin searching for that, ty sir.
Not sure if you were there for it, but we did Rath Strat 2.0 for the first time and The Alterac Blitz a couple of hours ago.
Great weekend XD and ty for the link

(this is buttcarrots)
I was there all day until around the time Rath got back XD
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It's a shame Rath win-traded to 2400 all in one day :(

bandet the hunter? Is this your mage?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
05/05/2013 03:56 AMPosted by Bãndit
bandet the hunter? Is this your mage?

Yes.

That explains that.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Glad you had fun.

Not glad you made 40 people suffer for it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Its been forever since any AV group I've been in even attempted to summon anyone. There are times I wish to you had to do something besides cap towers and tank/spank the boss.

Good times!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Glad you had fun.

Id bet the alliance in that match had fun.

Good video, well played. I just hope they fix av so there would be more matches like that one.
Reply Quote
blizz need to push this type of gameplay and not this durr rush design
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
blizz need to push this type of gameplay and not this durr rush design

Yeah I really wish they would. But I think they are a bit nervous about making games that don't totally rely on player's character's skills. Look at the response over Strand of the Ancients. A lot of people were sorely disappointing with that battleground because you are mainly fighting tanks instead of other players.

Although I've also always been a proponent for a death match style battleground. Perhaps one where players would get 5 spawns and it would just be a death match in the middle. 10v10 or 20v20.

I think that would be short, sweet, and tons of fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I really want the old AV back. Even when they nerfed AV and both sides had 600 reinforcements as opposed to the 500 now it was still more fun. When it was 600 we were still able to upgrade guards fairly well and got close to summoning the icelord once but it bugged out and wouldn't complete the summon.

Those who don't like longer battles where strategy and larger metagaming is involved instead of ADHD derping around for 10 minutes don't have to queue for it.
Edited by Mallegoth on 5/6/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Those who don't like longer battles where strategy and larger metagaming is involved instead of ADHD derping around for 10 minutes don't have to queue for it.

Now that you can blacklist BGs, theres really no reason NOT to revert AV to pre-resources game play.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Glad you had fun.

Im sure half the alliance team was bots. After all, bots are the only ones that play those two BGs.. and honor farm premades.
Edited by Kwizzlix on 5/6/2013 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wish I could have been there to see it my self ive never been in a group that got the summon done
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12 hour AV or gtfo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]