You're Fired! quest

90 Blood Elf Hunter
i threw the extra keys out after killing the boss and it abandoned the quest even though I killed the boss. WHY THE HELL DOES IT GIVE YOU OPTION OF EXTRA KEYS IF IT DOES THAT? And now I cant reaccept the quest. Or at least I cant seem to find a way to reaccept it...

The first thing I did was go back to the quest giver. He only offers another mask, that wont reaccept the quest

I saw on google search "If you abbadon you can't retake the quest" on www.wowhead.com/quest=10821/youre-fired‎ but after reading page upon page I cant even find this comment...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The comment you found on google is at http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10821#comments:id=373212

This quest does not start at the Keeper of the Grove, it starts at the communicator Forge Camp Anger.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
...as I posted in your other thread:

you need to be wearing the mask to interact with the Legion Communicator in order to pick the quest up again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]