BM vs blood dk

90 Blood Elf Hunter
May sound stupid, but the best way is to grab a chimaera and spam cobra/arcane while keeping up widow venom/serpent sting. You won't be able to ever stop a dk from using death strike, but this way you can stop his blood shield from absorbing your damage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
have you ever fought a non-BM hunter in this xpac

if not, that's probably why youve never lost

I have, best fights are against SV hunters who know how to kite well.

Admittedly, I think that I may have outgeared the ones that I have fought, as most Hunters have hopped over to BM for this xpac.

1 min trinket on Readiness is just too good to pass up.

Also, Snatch is your friend against Blood whenever he manages to get close to you. : )
Edited by Anaximar on 5/6/2013 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The only time anyone ever complains in this game about not being able to beat a class is when they're on the losing side. DKs are the first (and truly only) hero class in the game, they are a class which represents the height of the WOW saga. All patches and lore since WOTLK are garbage, until there is a storyline which is as good as the original, I enjoy seeing DKs specially blood be somewhat OP in 1v1. First, they are melee, how gay woulld it be to have a healing, hybrid, or ranged class be the king of the game?! IMO, pallys and DKs and Warrs should always be somewhere near the top. As a skilled player, you'll likely never come across a person that is SO much worse than you where only their class will allow them to win. Watch all the youtube clips of anyclass and skilled palyers will make any class look good. Besides, huntards rule so many random BGs before end game they (along with twink rogues) squash many more dreams of would be gamers than the DKs at the end of the game.
Edited by Necroth on 5/6/2013 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If each of you have a healer no one is going to die ever. I spent 20 minutes at EotS flag with my disc while a blood DK / Holy pally fought us for a flag pickup that never happened. We ended up losing by 2 points, which is the difference in capping FR/BE a second faster than MT/DR.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If each of you have a healer no one is going to die ever. I spent 20 minutes at EotS flag with my disc while a blood DK / Holy pally fought us for a flag pickup that never happened. We ended up losing by 2 points, which is the difference in capping FR/BE a second faster than MT/DR.

at eots flag? in mid? why didn't you just punt those idiots off
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/06/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Upfrontmeat

at eots flag? in mid? why didn't you just punt those idiots off

Because of the wall there in rated that prevents them from getting punted off, and they were smart enough not to overextend and watch their position.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
oh it was an rbg

in that case, life sucks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
if you die to a blood dk as a hunter, please feel free to /wrists and alt+f4 and unistall

but....you don't.......PvP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
[/quote]
If you kite him properly, he won't be hitting you (or your pet) more than once every ~30 seconds. And if he's not hitting you, he's not healing very much. [/quote]

Yeah till his blood worm spawns and starts to heal him
Reply Quote
Yeah till his blood worm spawns and starts to heal him

Won't spawn if you are kitting correctly ...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
snake trap because them 200 crit hits.

if you have the glyph he has no chance. He'll prob just hearthstone and start a forum thread about how OP hunters are
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
1v1 its hard to beat blood dk
I never had a problem with dks as a BM HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found them easy to kill, more so than the other melee dps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just kite them to death, even as an unholy DK a hunter can kite you to death without you doing much against him as a blood dk it's even worst as you lack ranged damage or good disease damage.

Unholy DKs don't have even close to the survivability / mitigation of a Blood DK.

You don't need "good" ranged or disease damage when your opponent barely has anything that could be considered a heal.

/shrug

Also, there's just no way that a Hunter is going to kite a Blood DK to death if they have any idea what they are doing. Then again, there aren't a whole lot of DKs who legitimately PvP as Blood and know what they're doing, so I can understand people who have faced terrible players and conclude that it must be that Blood DKs are easy to kill for Hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
yea bm wont work very well against blood, MM on the other hand can keep the kiting up while still keeping pressure with pet on passive.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A hunter simply will NOT beat a Blood DK who knows what they're doing 1v1, unless they kite him to friends and make it a 1v2 or more (or simply run away, that's always an option).

Wow how times have changed, remember when you could kite a blood DK to death
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
It's funny to see both sides of this thread:
  • easy to beat DK
  • never going to beat DK
  • Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    And then he heals through all your damage so... then what?

if hes healing through your damage with your pet on passive and controlling him corectly, you're doing it wrong.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]