Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for new website and moar peeps!

http://bladesoftheflamelb.wix.com/blades
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I recently ran with this guild in a Flex on the second boss they started racial slurrs about Native americans i said "not cool man!' Im native then they continued to escalete i got mad was removed from goup so if u like this kind of mentalitiy guess Blades of the flame is guild for u.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I recently ran with this guild in a Flex on the second boss they started racial slurrs about Native americans i said "not cool man!' Im native then they continued to escalate i got mad was removed from group so if u like this kind of mentality guess Blades of the flame is guild for u.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was raid leading that group. We at Blades of the Flame have a very Adult and Raunchy sense of humor. Pretty much anything goes in vent because anything goes, but we know when to draw the line. Had this person made it 100% clear that he was offended, I myself would have put an end to the shenanigans. He got booted because he called a female member of the guild a "!@#$" over raid chat, instead of talking to the raid leader in whisper or vent when he got offended.

This guild, and our runs, are not for everyone. This is the main reason why i warn all of our pugs/new members that vent/gchat can get this way. I told this particular person this, and he seemed ok with it then this happens.

Moral of the story: If you have a problem on a run, talk to the raid leader to get an issue resolved, don't get pissy, let it stew, and go on the warpath trying to muck the name of a guild you have no idea about.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Out of date recruitment threads are not the place to make complaints about a guild.

I have submitted a request to have this thread closed, since it is outdated, and is clearly being trolled. BotF is a good guild with good people, their sense of humor is not for everyone, and if you can't take a joke, then that's not their fault.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]