Healbot groups split apart

90 Pandaren Shaman
I just updated healbot and for some reason it split my groups apart. Has anyone found the solution to this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nevermind...figured it out.
If anyone else is having this issue:

Go to options -> skins -> healing -> and make sure all of your desired healing targets are on the same Frame
Reply Quote
Silly developers and their making changes that are only mentioned in change logs and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Cheers Dezi, figured it out thanks to this post!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Quick question with Healbot. I am having some issues with icons on bars lagging. IE not showing tickers properly, earthshield not updating number of stacks etc. Anybody have an idea of whats going on?
Reply Quote
Go to options -> skins -> healing -> and make sure all of your desired healing targets are on the same Frame

Thank you for this, you're a life saver. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you so much for answering this question. I just downloaded the changed healbot and my groups were in different frames. I really screwed myself up trying to fix and finally had to reset it to defaults and start over. Glad I can put it all right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

HOLY ISHT

THANK YOU
Reply Quote
I don't have a problem so much with them being split, but has anyone figured out how to keep their bars' position from resetting every time they log in and out?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah this was awesome, when i was in the middle of heroic horridon progression last night during break updated it and had all my groups split up, took me ages to figure it out sigh...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I <3 you forever for this post. It was driving me nuts! Thank you a million times.

Also a little detail in case you weren't sure was the op meant by all the same, make sure all your boxes are checked 1 instead of some being 2 or 3 or 4 even...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I want to say a big thank you as well, I can't for the life of me figure out why having the groups split like that and require to be rearranged upon every login would in any way be a helpful thing. but now I will be able to put it back to its previous state. =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bumping an old thread with a relevant question: Healbot recently just reset itself for whatever reason, and after getting it all setup, all the bars seem to be in a reverse order. It USED to be tanks on top left, myself right under them, then the rest of the raid alphabetically. NOW though, tanks are on top right, im under them, and raid goes alphabeticall right to left. Essentially its just mirrored left to right of what it used to be. Anyone know what setting will put it back?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Yeah, I didn't like it at first but then the more I played with it, I found it grew on me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

THANK YOU. SO MUCH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]